Birthday discounts

This is the third time I get a new client asking if I offer birthday discounts, LOL. Is this really a thing? Would people be okay if providers charged more on their birthdays?
So . . .
Do you?
  • cr76
  • 11-28-2016, 07:36 PM
some girls offer it,
Some say week of birthday, birthday month, It's up to you. it's a way to bring in ne clients, but the choice is ultimately up to you.

are you thinking about it?
Smart hooktards offer BBCR at no additional charge on a fucktard's birthday.
This is the third time I get a new client asking if I offer birthday discounts, LOL. Is this really a thing? Would people be okay if providers charged more on their birthdays? Originally Posted by chloelc
You tattooed "Dad" right in the middle of your breasts? That's pretty creepy and funny at the same time. Lol, does your dad realize he's a money shot target and has been cum on probably 100's of times?

Instead of birthday discounts, maybe you can give a discount anytime a "Dad" sees you
You tattooed "Dad" right in the middle of your breasts? That's pretty creepy and funny at the same time. Lol, does your dad realize he's a money shot target and has been cum on probably 100's of times?

Instead of birthday discounts, maybe you can give a discount anytime a "Dad" sees you Originally Posted by citizen44
Wow, how does one get so angry from a post? Are you okay?
But I do like daddies
some girls offer it,
Some say week of birthday, birthday month, It's up to you. it's a way to bring in ne clients, but the choice is ultimately up to you.

are you thinking about it? Originally Posted by cr76
Thank you, I was thinking about it but wasn't sure if it was a thing because anyone could claim it's their birthday. But now I see that some providers ask to see IDs to confirm
Thank you, I was thinking about it but wasn't sure if it was a thing because anyone could claim it's their birthday. But now I see that some providers ask to see IDs to confirm Originally Posted by chloelc
I also ask for Id.
Any guy asking for a bday discount is a cheap bastard....just pay the fucking rate that is stated in the girls ad/showcase...if someone needs to ask for a discount they can't afford the pussy...

Work some over time, pick up a second job or better yet just concentrate on making more money....

Cheap ass mother fuckers....
I used to offer birthday celebrators a choice of a $50 discount or another 30 minutes to an hour of carnal companionship on my dime, depending upon the length of appointment they booked.

I found that few fellows took advantage of the drop in price, so now I just gift gents extra time in which to have their candles blown out and ice my cupcakes.
...or another 30 minutes to an hour of carnal companionship on my dime, depending upon the length of appointment they booked.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I see some ladies offering this, however, I don't agree with discounts, ever. I like the idea of offering more time over offering a lower rate, as Fancy says.

The few times I have run "specials", I have done it this way. Rather than offering a lower rate, I would offer a 90 min sesh for my 60 min rate, etc. That way you still make your money and the guys are getting something a little special.

As said, discounts are just not something I agree with, point blank. I also feel that if a gent who has never even seen you asks for any kind of discount right off the bat, it is rude and disrespectful and you'd likely be better off declining an appointment with him.
  • cr76
  • 11-29-2016, 01:41 PM
Well Chloe - id see you anyways regardless of whether or not you offered a birthday discount.

But if it's openely advertised and offered by a lady, of course I'll take advantage, but it's not going to make a break a date for me.

It is my birthday next week though ;-)
Well Chloe - id see you anyways regardless of whether or not you offered a birthday discount.
Originally Posted by cr76
She is a hottie...I am thinking about visiting her myself.
Any guy asking for a bday discount is a cheap bastard....just pay the fucking rate that is stated in the girls ad/showcase...if someone needs to ask for a discount they can't afford the pussy...

Work some over time, pick up a second job or better yet just concentrate on making more money....

Cheap ass mother fuckers.... Originally Posted by SNL9933

Agree ^^

Probably the same bunch of peeps that asks for the free dessert at restaurants "cause it's their birthday" ...
How about early bird specials?
No ID required.