New here !! MIAMIA3.5

guys,MiaMia3.5 here, Thank you for taking the time to read my ad. Before you read about the next girl please take a few minutes to read some of my reviews. You will find them all to be excellent, that's because I truly enjoy what I do and have learned to listen to each of my clients individual requests, and then I perform going above and beyond expectation so he departs me happy and satisfied. I do admit I did quickies early on but I found they don't really work for me, because I love taking my time and getting it just right.. Once in a while once of my friends who see me often won't have a lot of time, and in that case I accommodate him. But if it its your first time seeing me please book at lest an hour so I can really get to know you and find out what are your pleasure points. (yes I take notes on all my 1st timers after you leave so when you come back to see me again we can pick up right where we left off).I Am available to stay with you overnight, accompany you on business trips or relaxing vacation getaways, I can dress up for formal diners or dress down for picnics in the park. I will be what ever you want me to be daddy, You can come visit me or I can travel ( incall/outcall arrangements). My rates are very fair and time with me is never rushed ***** Fetishes are welcome, please make your fetish request known when scheduling time with me.. I cannot guarantee every client will be satisfied but I do promise to do my very best and again if you check my reviews I haven't received any complaints.... Kisses Mia

$3OO = One Hour Arrangement
(add $200 for an extra Hour)

$10OO = Inside and Outside Arrangement 4hours max
XOXOMIAMIA3.5XOXO
TER ID: 310991
P411:P229958
Attached Images File Type: jpg d49b973cc86a3de315acc571d24c5ae2.jpg (6.2 KB, 184 views)
Welcome!

Sam
Welcome babe!! Nice pic.
Welcome!
welcome hon