stealthing

I have had providers - in particular Asians working in AMPs, tell me that a few clients have tried to pull this stunt, aka "nonconsensual condom removal"

Here is a recent article about it

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/27/health...oms/index.html

I my opinion it is rape.

I have had providers - in particular Asians working in AMPs, tell me that a few clients have tried to pull this stunt, aka "nonconsensual condom removal"

I my opinion it is rape.

Originally Posted by myren1900
Your right, point blank

IT IS......

I my opinion it is rape.

Originally Posted by myren1900
I completely agree. It's assault, and the articles I've seen calling it a "new sex-trend" are infuriating to me.
I would have to agree with you, Brother Myren,. It is rape and speak volumes about the gents who try it. Scum.
gross
I completely agree. It's assault, and the articles I've seen calling it a "new sex-trend" are infuriating to me. Originally Posted by Audreyg
Infuriating indeed. As if an act of violence could ever be considered a "trend"!
People are terrible and they never seem to pass up new ways to be dirtbags.
Consent isn't a difficult concept. If you don't have it, you're wrong.
This doesn't sound like it's common and hopefully it stays that way. This is definitely rape or at least assault and the dirtbags should be charged.
We had a hobbyist here a while back that did this and I told him it was rape. He has either left or changed his name
It is part of what Julian Assange is accused of. Swedish law considers the specific scenario rape, but depending on who is telling the story, you can get a different perspective. Both agree they had sex, both agreed he had a condom on, the alleged victim claims he had "done something" to the condom. The alleged perpetrator claims he was not aware or certain that it was torn . Easiest way to determine would have been a rape kit to see if there was any sperm internally. But she didn't go and so it will forever be a he said/she said situation. Certainly a reading of the facts can have fans of Assange claiming a set-up/hit job and opponents of Assange to see a morally bankrupt, or just evil, man.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...assange-sweden

While undoubtedly it happens, having lived through the satanic day care freak out of the 90s, I always question the next great trend. From the CNN article "Brodsky could not determine how often it happens either, but she conducted a handful of interviews with women about their experiences. She also wrote about dark corners of the internet where perpetrators brag about stealthing and share tips on how to get away with it." One of the "dark corners of the internet" she cites in her paper has 25 responses and 38 hearts since it was posted in July 2012. The entire collective of stories related to that topic on that specific site has 569 total followers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-ca...abuse_hysteria
Always something stupid happening these days. lol smdh
This doesn't sound like it's common and hopefully it stays that way. This is definitely rape or at least assault and the dirtbags should be charged. Originally Posted by DasAmebas
It's more common than you'd like to believe, unfortunately. Reason why there's even a word for it.
That's true that it's having a name is a bad sign and any occurrences are too many.
But news stories like these with vague sources and anecdotal evidence tend to be click bait with the issue described not as wide spread as it would make it seem.
Stealthing is messed up no doubt, and I dont condone it.......shouldnt be done at all. But this is not rape.

We gotta cross the line somewhere with terminology. If the condom pops during sex is that rape too?

If a lady has an abortion is that murder.

If you mix and sprinkle bits and pieces of plan b into the powdered sugar over a serving of french toast on a girls breakfast plate.......are you thoughtful or is that premeditated murder.

If an accident occurs on a date and your condom has a break, when you pay a providers abortion fee or plan b fee are you now a contract killer? Whats a good abortion tip or plan B fee to leave?
gimme_that
I generally don't like taking extreme views or using extreme verbiage either.

But in this case it is nonconsensual sexual penetration. That's the definition of rape.
Rape is a harsh term to use. I don't think I'd put it in that category. Wrong, yes, sexual assault, I'm very hesitant to put it any where near that description.

In the similar sense, is cumming in a woman when you promise to pull out a "rape"? What about cumming in mouth when she says to give a warning before you cum so she can switch to a handjob? Seems that is the definition of rape is so loose, almost anything could be construed as such.

Similar debate has been had for some time. This gets to the retroactive determination of whether consent was properly given. Not long ago there were real discussions on whether a woman should be allowed to determine the next day whether she really meant to consent to sex. Or worse were the discussions on whether "pressuring" a woman for sex vitiated her consent.