I sucked so hard...........

lol OUCH! I sucked a cock so long and so hard it caused my filling to fall out....Any dentist willing to work out a deal, cash or trade, but as my tooth is pounding I need assistance fast.......
Or can anyone recommend a good cheap dentist in the Houston area?
wow, now thats some suction.
im in........
Wow! No match for a golf ball and a garden hose.
LOL Guys, Its not funny...well yes it is, But really I need a dentist.......
I wanna suck Cock, and its hard with a throbbing tooth,a throbbing pussy is okay for sucking Cock with.................
If I was a dentist I would be all over this offer . . . I suspect the office appointment could be followed with some nice drilling work, no dental equipment involved . . .
Sure wished I was a dentist.
lol Ummmm Just think how much fun the dental chair could be....open wide now!!
I went here a few weeks ago ... get there at 7am and expect to pay somewhere in the in $175 range.

http://www.uthouston.edu/index/patients.htm
Thanks Brook, I checked out their web site and will see if they have an appt open soon.
No problem. I would start calling around 6:30am and just keep calling and keep calling.

BTW: $175 is just the avg. price. To just get a filling replaced may be much less.

Hope eveything works out for you. Toothaches are the worst :-(
Thanks Brooke that infomation is very much appreciated here as well....Take care
lol OUCH! I sucked a cock so long and so hard it caused my filling to fall out....Any dentist willing to work out a deal, cash or trade, but as my tooth is pounding I need assistance fast.......
Or can anyone recommend a good cheap dentist in the Houston area? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
There a old saying she can suck the chrome off a hitch(ouch!) there some poor guy running around Htown with no skin on his cock.

Ms. Athena that is funny LMAO............... On a serious note I hope you find a dentist and get it taken care of nothing worse than tooth pain.
LOL Well I do love to suck Cock, and I do tend to suck it for as long as I can, but Im sure having my magic wand vibrating at the base of the Cock while Im sucking the head might just have added to the event.............But no worries they all leave with all their skin, maybe a lil pink and tender, but in tack and with a smile on their faces.......
I am probably late to the party but,

Humbledentist.com

Susan is great and prices are fair.
That is some serious sucking lol. And I thought I had skills lmao You go girl. Hope to get that tooth taken care of asap!!!