The Fox

Just curious and wanted to ask you guys in Houston if MonicaFox retired? I remember she had been taking care of herself and was getting back in shape. Sure do miss her tata's
retired
Yep, just when she got into shape and really looked good she pulled the plug!
She FINALLY posted on the P that she re-registered as Blonde Leo and has been lurking around
She said not to out her!
tatas? how about that huge, nice rear end??? her avatar back in the day got her paid with just a picture of her butt!!! i would like to see her again if she shows back up at the party!
There's a good reason she changed her handle she tried too hit me up for 1000$ loan.
I was nice her and she thought that meant I was a sucker.
Plain and simple P4P..... no loan!!!!
She FINALLY posted on the P that she re-registered as Blonde Leo and has been lurking around Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Am I the only one who thinks and handle with the letters LEO is a bad idea?
She said not to out her! Originally Posted by metal_head

I was confused by that when she signed M F. It doesn't take a high iq to figure it out. very funny if you ask me.
Mutha Fucka maybe? In that case it wouldve been me
I was confused by that when she signed M F. It doesn't take a high iq to figure it out. very funny if you ask me. Originally Posted by simpleton
I know she outed herself. I was just being a smartass.
I know she outed herself. I was just being a smartass. Originally Posted by metal_head
And when are you not being a smartass.
Just remember if she unretires again to not dump at her incall.
We see her and her sister on the Y, they always come back.