Adult Book Store Guys

I guess none of them made it over here. They always have a fun read.
  • xtrem
  • 01-04-2010, 07:45 PM
The ABS guys will be here soon enough T
Slow your role Mr.t! Im sure they're on their way!

I try not to play in this arena but I get a kick reading about it.
I guess none of them made it over here. They always have a fun read. Originally Posted by tbone2u

you called...

I have actually moved up to truck stops. I will go slumming again to the ABS and let you know what I find.
Moved from "other reviews" because it's not a review. We're trying to keep the review forum for just reviews...at least for now

LAP
Thoses ABS guys are true mavericks.
I tried finding that place. I went into the rooms in the back of some ABS on Gessner, turned around one I went in, went home, and took a hot shower with bleach and a brillow pad. I still feel dirty.
I tried finding that place. I went into the rooms in the back of some ABS on Gessner, turned around one I went in, went home, and took a hot shower with bleach and a brillow pad. I still feel dirty. Originally Posted by metal_head
I thought you looked a lil dirty since I came back so that's where you been playing. TFF
I never had big enough balls to play in an ABS. But I sure liked reading about it.
I never had big enough balls to play in an ABS. But I sure liked reading about it. Originally Posted by tikkler33
the key is in the ABS its not how big YOUR balls are it's how big THEIR balls are. .

It is wise to check before you play.
Who has been to an ABS not the internet of course