ROCBRIT GREEK?

SIGH!!!!! Sorry to say I'm not part of that 8 %.
KY jelly, make sure you have that..... Originally Posted by brutusbluto

Maximus works way better for greek.....

elg....
  • XY
  • 03-03-2013, 10:29 AM
For various reasons, i would suggest you fulfill your request from someone in your real-life world and then bring it here. Originally Posted by Doove
What if it doesn't work out to well for you? Regardless of size, shape, curve, whatever, not MANY are going to want an up-charge for the opportunity to try and pop your Greek cherry, only to find out..."sorry babe, it hurts too much". Do you offer a refund at that point? Money back guarantee?

I agree with Doove....play it out in real life, acclimate your leather donut, find your groove, and then bring it here. Otherwise, a painful or unsuccessful attempt would leave many with a sour taste in their mouth, and a much lighter wallet.
  • XY
  • 03-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Or your rectum! Originally Posted by jokacz
So eloquent! LOL
Fixed it!

I have had lots of requests to get into greek. So i am looking for someone who has a very small penis and lots of experience in this area, to be my first greek appointment and pop my greek cherry any takers???

EMAIL ME FOR DETAILS

Originally Posted by rocbrittany
  • XY
  • 03-03-2013, 10:49 AM
Fixed it! Originally Posted by mwebber
I have had lots of requests to get into greek. So i am looking for someone who has lots of experience in this area, with a tiny cock, to be my first greek appointment and pop my greek cherry any takers???

EMAIL ME FOR DETAILS

Originally Posted by rocbrittany
What is the upside? I know we mongers always want what we can't have, so after your rosebud has been deflowered the mystique is gone.......and arguably, you are now competing with other top shelf providers in Rochester & Buffalo who conceivably are far more fluent, and perhaps a much better financial alternative; eg ChloeGiggles, Crystalaries, Madison, etc....
Sometimes, the restraint on this board pleasantly surprises me.

When I saw this threAD, I thought "Oh No, this could go bad in so many ways."

Then again, it hasn't lived very long.... I still have hopes.
i love all the haters lol
  • XY
  • 03-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Sometimes, the restraint on this board pleasantly surprises me.

When I saw this threAD, I thought "Oh No, this could go bad in so many ways."

Then again, it hasn't lived very long.... I still have hopes. Originally Posted by rooster
i love all the haters lol Originally Posted by rocbrittany
To be honest, I'm surprised with myself, again given my penchant for "crazy hookers", and my seemingly willful disregard for those afflicted with "GPS" or in this case "GAS" LOL
Q: Do you know how they separate the men from the boys in Greece?

A: With crowbars.
im going in with a positive attitude and who knows maybe i will like it or not but dont assume anything thanks Originally Posted by rocbrittany
Is double penetration on the horizon ? That would be next move I believe.
to be my first greek appointment Originally Posted by rocbrittany
i would suggest you fulfill your request from someone in your real-life world Originally Posted by Doove
She was looking for an appointment, not relationship advice...lets keep it professional homie.
A while ago I was curious about it too but I chickened out and I am an ocd clean freak and I just lost all interest in trying it. I was talking with this one Buff Gent on here about it a back then because that is his forte and when I met him it was HUGE I mean I was like I don't even think I could fit that anywhere in my body let alone my virgin ass! Now whenever I see reviews of him doing greek I cringe, seriously he is like the size of 4 fingers. If I were to ever get brave enough to consider trying it size would be a huge factor.
LMAO THATS ANOTHER WORRY OF MINE LOL I CANT IMAGINE HOW GIRLS GET POUNDED IN THEIR ASSES LIKE ITS THEIR PUSSYS LOL KUDOS TO THEM SERIOUSLY
LMAO THATS ANOTHER WORRY OF MINE LOL I CANT IMAGINE HOW GIRLS GET POUNDED IN THEIR ASSES LIKE ITS THEIR PUSSYS LOL KUDOS TO THEM SERIOUSLY Originally Posted by rocbrittany
Exactly, that blows my mind.