THE ICE CREAM MAN ...

So .... I have good memories of "the ice cream man" when I was kid.
You could hear him coming down the street because of the music coming from his truck.

Love those orange vanilla popsicles!

BUT ..... I don't know ... there was always something a bit creepy about those dudes.?
Do you think they were pedophiles?

SO then I remembered this song from Van Halen ... and now my faith has been renewed!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...dQBLH%26sp%3d7

OH .... AND I JUST HAVE TO ADD THIS NOTE .... EDDIE VH TOTALLY ROCKED WITH THE STRINGS!

SO, ME AND ONE OF MY FEMALE COHERTS ATTENDED A VH CONCERT. WE CONVINCED TWO DUDES TO PUT US ON THEIR SHOULDERS AND GET UP TO THE FRONT OF THE STAGE. Yep ... I touched DLR's feet. It was awesome.
Of course, this was when he was well fit ... and doing cheerleading jumps.
Afterwards ... we ditched the two dudes and got some New Yorker guy (looked liked Eddie Money) and had a threesome in his car. LOL!
BTW .... I LOVE and respect Sammy Hagar ... They were lucky to have him as long as they did....
the company that drives an ice cream, frozen novelties, even adult shakes/malts is called ....
Mr. SugarRush !!! (legit https://mrSugarRush.com/)

Mississippi Mud ice cream sandwiches are $6 a pop!!
but they are so damn delitfully delicious!!!!
7th grade riding to school in my neighbors red Camaro with Diver Down blasting....or cruising down Forest Ln
I remember the thrill of hearing that jingle coming down the street in the suburbs. You had to scramble to find some change so you could run after the truck. I always got the red, white and blue bomb pop, or the limeade version. They are still around here and there, but they have learned to go to parks and and lakes to sell to the masses instead of burning expensive gas.

If you had to drive around that truck listening to that ice cream man jingle all day long in the heat you would have been slightly disturbed too. Do you remember the Cheech and Chong movie where they drove around an ice cream truck selling weed?

You had a threesome in a freakin' car? Y'all must have been quite flexible, but then cars were bigger back then and had bench seats.
why am I in the Sandcox ..... oops .... SANDBOX!

I posted this in COED ...
  • hfrog
  • 06-10-2022, 09:30 AM
I was hoping this was going to be about your fetish for a man in uniform. I might've had to dig out that box from the garage with my old unis in it!