Fastest way to Red’s heart?

Checking out LA for the first time tomorrow.
Going to see what all the fuss is about with Miss Red.

Would appreciate any insight you mongers could give me about her.
Any particular little gift that she likes? A specific Starbucks order or something like that?

How about bcd activities? Anyone figured out how to really get her wriggling with pleasure?
220hhr 260hr
Lol I feel like you guys haven’t quite understood my question.
I know I can just give her more money. For all of our sakes, I’m trying to avoid that.

Looking for a small gift that she would appreciate and/or what she physically enjoys bcd.
Hey man I think it’s a great idea. I used to bring gifts to the spas back in the day. Kitchen time was awesome lol.
Checking out LA for the first time tomorrow.
Going to see what all the fuss is about with Miss Red.

Would appreciate any insight you mongers could give me about her.
Any particular little gift that she likes? A specific Starbucks order or something like that?

How about bcd activities? Anyone figured out how to really get her wriggling with pleasure? Originally Posted by Peter Nincompoop
Dude, are you seriously asking for dating advice on a review board for hookers??? SMH
Dude, are you seriously asking for dating advice on a review board for hookers??? SMH Originally Posted by GaGambler
His name is Nincompoop. Of course he is

I think it is a nice question. I don't have a good answer, but the sentiment is positive. Anyone who expresses a desire to treat the ladies well, gets immediate respect from me.
All she wants from us is the $$$$$
I'm seeing her tomorrow too
  • ketro
  • 07-02-2021, 11:38 AM
I give them Starbucks gift cards a lot. They seem to really like them. We give them out to clients at my office so it is not like I am going out of my way to get them.
While most girls would appreciate a Starbucks or gift, I'm not sure you'll get the chance to give it to her before she commences the activities. With Red, it's unlikely to impact the level of service you would get.

She is an energetic one - I think others are more attractive in the face/ body, but it's difficult to match her service and IOP when it gets going. My sessions have been great and unique. She won't follow a script and there's a lot on the menu if you're into checking off the alphabet of activities.

She's a must see at LA. Hope that helps - cheers!
Red wine... a good Cab. She knows her wine.
give her a dozen of roses and a teddy bear. Let us know what’s the results!
give her a dozen of roses and a teddy bear. Let us know what’s the results! Originally Posted by zcosima
Bad idea. The Teddy Bear will say he bought the roses, and half your time will be lost, while Red and the Teddy Bear snuggle.