URL / Website: Hotdreamselect.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off DNT
Activities: Lfk, dfk, shower, bbbj, cfs mish and k9
Hair Length and Color: Long beautiful, natural
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Miho is a stunner. Beautiful girl. Great body with large natural looking and feeling top. Nice behind with narrow hips
Recommendation: Yes
She told me she will leave in two weeks since TX is too hot for her LOL, hope she will stay longer. She and Sara are def the hottest girls rn
Miho has perfect body on those pics
Think she will stay after the flood
Think she will stay after the flood Originally Posted by FunintheSun22
Two weeks is what EH said
MIHO is a sexy college co-ed. A’cd her oral pop quiz
I have an appointment tonight. I will review later
I have an appointment tonight. I will review later Originally Posted by Dohn Joe

Hope your luck isn't as bad as this guys. Id go in skeptical. I canceled my appt with her after this review.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2867067
She told me she will leave in two weeks since TX is too hot for her LOL, hope she will stay longer. She and Sara are def the hottest girls rn Originally Posted by ErikHua621
She told me the same, but her look is so sexy, she could honestly just leave this job and go be an airline stewardess.
has anyone else seen her recently? I really wanted to see her but the no review gave me second thoughts
has anyone else seen her recently? I really wanted to see her but the no review gave me second thoughts Originally Posted by SpringFest

I did not for the same reason as you. I'm willing to bet most people canceled their appointment or won't book one.
I will take her off my to fuck list
She's definitely hot, I'd see at least once for a half hr sesh.