Encounter: Ciel is a young good looking Asian Star.

Date: 12-14-23
Name: Ciel
Phone: 214 434-2087
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.theasianstars.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off Royal lane
Activities: Shower, BBBJ, DATY, many positions
Hair Length and Color: Black Dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5' and some change 115 lbs, Perky MM C/D cups with a tat.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice,
Her pics look good, she looks half Japanese to me
Who knows she just might be, 2balls
Very detailed review. Good ros
I think she is mixed. Half and half
I think she is mixed. Half and half Originally Posted by Armystrong 20
Ciel is a damn good time.
Correct
Best of both worlds
Best of both worlds Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
Doubt it, interesting we haven't seen any honest reviews on this one. A twenty yr age gap as stated on this review seems very generous....
Doubt it, interesting we haven't seen any honest reviews on this one. A twenty yr age gap as stated on this review seems very generous....
Originally Posted by txcasper
Totally agree. Pretty laughable that OP listed Ciel's age as 20's.....I just saw her and can attest that she is 100% NOT in her 20's.

It's reviews like these that really don't do mongers any favors when they show up to an appointment expecting to see a woman in her 20's and see a middle aged-looking woman. Her body is great, so zero complaints there.....but there is zero chance she is in her 20's. I'd be willing to bet she is in her early 40's.
I reached out to AS to inquire about Ciel and got a very vague description of her which lead me to believe she was older more "seasoned".

Its unfortunate we don't get more help on this board to reel in all the multiple handle fake promoters and the nonsense bumps that say they "like pictures" or "+100". This review is almost all promoter bumps....

Thanks for TOFTT AC, will keep plugging away in the group chat.

Hoping AS get their stuff together in the New Year; since the price hike the quality has actually gone down with this studio while their promoter budget has probably exploded!
Appreciate the folks who are honest with us, was going to try her but I’ll pass.
I reached out to AS to inquire about Ciel and got a very vague description of her which lead me to believe she was older more "seasoned".

Its unfortunate we don't get more help on this board to reel in all the multiple handle fake promoters and the nonsense bumps that say they "like pictures" or "+100". This review is almost all promoter bumps....

Thanks for TOFTT AC, will keep plugging away in the group chat.

Hoping AS get their stuff together in the New Year; since the price hike the quality has actually gone down with this studio while their promoter budget has probably exploded! Originally Posted by txcasper
You hit the nail on the head about the compensated promoters/bumpers. Just look at the first 7-8 bumps and that gives you a good idea