State: Texas
Address: Korea town
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, MSOG, K9, CG
Hair Length and Color: Regular women hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pics on the website are accurate
Recommendation: Yes
Studio always better than Amp. Same girl , same day, Studio beats Amps. That's why Studios cost more.
Studio always better than Amp. Same girl , same day, Studio beats Amps. That's why Studios cost more. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Coco is very attractive and has a very good attitude.
Some ladies act like they are God's gift to the world. Coco acts like she is very happy to see you, and that you choose her. She does not realize how truly beautiful she is. She doesn't follow a script if you take the lead and guide her into your favorite activities. My favorite is to treat her like a Queen, and she makes me feel like a King.

A wise man commented that she will make you fall in love. I know I have. I hope that other mongers treat her well too, so that she will want to remain in Dallas. She will treat you very well.
Some ladies act like they are God's gift to the world. Coco acts like she is very happy to see you, and that you choose her. She does not realize how truly beautiful she is. She doesn't follow a script if you take the lead and guide her into your favorite activities. My favorite is to treat her like a Queen, and she makes me feel like a King.

A wise man commented that she will make you fall in love. I know I have. I hope that other mongers treat her well too, so that she will want to remain in Dallas. She will treat you very well. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy

Originally Posted by ExodusFest
Very nice. I just came back from seeing her for the third time. Still the same bubbly attitude. Overall she’s a happy person. You can just tell
Very nice. I just came back from seeing her for the third time. Still the same bubbly attitude. Overall she’s a happy person. You can just tell Originally Posted by VanillaCoke
Beautiful smile and yes, very happy. Throw in an almost insatiable ability to enjoy sex, it is difficult to stay away. And I have tried, but I find it to be a real challenge.