Is Slow-Joe, aka Obama 3.0, about to crater?

Sure seems like it. Obama is out and about flapping his gums and making noise lately. Of course, he could also have the hidden agenda to bring forth Obama 4.0, aka The Moochell. But he would have to wait well in to the election cycle to pull that off, so as to avoid any inspection of the Obama 4.0 package. Imagine it debating anything....

But lately him and a random lackey or two are suddenly popping off.

He's reciting an old Hellery diatribe about divided media, which I read to mean: How dare you not believe what you are told by us! Who the heck fire gave you permission to pursue Life, Liberty and Happiness anyway? Just shaddap already and do what you are told.

He's trotting out ye olde guns are a "partisan" issue. Of course, he uses non-voting age citizens as his human shield. Ironic in that it takes Biden tanking to get him out talking about deranged loons attacking gun free zones, with the singular notion that is only because guns exist.

He even has his good 'ol boy Rahm Emanuel, Ambassador to Japan, lecturing Japan about the whole transhumanist schmaltz. So far Japan seems a bit annoyed by it.

Yup. Something is up. Seems like the Manchurian Candidate has been ordered out of the shadows to shore up the base and steer the talking points. Slow-Joe must be slipping pretty badly for him to have to do that so blatantly.
No one gives a fuck. Usual silly diatribe. But it’s not like we should expect better from your posts.
No one gives a fuck. Usual silly diatribe. But it’s not like we should expect better from your posts. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Do you ever add anything to a topic unless it your usual hijacking bull shit? Seems to me you would be better served focusing on your next eviction case since you are a supposed ambulance chaser.
No worries. I suspect a banning may be on your horizon.
No worries. I suspect a banning may be on your horizon. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

LMFAO I highly doubt it. You are the one always whining about a thread being racist yet you continously interject your bullshit and hijack a thread. If I am not mistaken Salty has called you on the carpet several times for this same thing. Just like you whine and complain that the mods do nothing when you think a thread is racist then now is the time for them to sanction you fir your thread hijacking. Now I figure that the client expects you to get back to working on their eviction case instead of posting all of your bullshit on a hooker board.
How about this, this thread is a silly nonsensical rant about stupid musings. Nothing of substance. Hence, no one with sense gives a fuck.
LMFAO I highly doubt it. You are the one always whining about a thread being racist yet you continously interject your bullshit and hijack a thread. If I am not mistaken Salty has called you on the carpet several times for this same thing. Just like you whine and complain that the mods do nothing when you think a thread is racist then now is the time for them to sanction you fir your thread hijacking. Now I figure that the client expects you to get back to working on their eviction case instead of posting all of your bullshit on a hooker board. Originally Posted by golferguy55
... You're NOT mistaken there, mate. ...

1blackman1 surely needs to start adding to the
discussions again - and not trying to hurt the threads.

He's actually a bludger-mate of mine - but needs to
get back to addressing the topics at hand. And NOT be
so spiteful.

And to address the topic here - I fully believe
that Crooked Joe's poll numbers can go
even LOWER. ...

#### Salty
The only poll that matters is in November. Trump bragged about the polls until he got bludgeoned. 7 million votes and 74 electoral votes. It was a landslide loss according to Trump. Looking forward to revisiting that in 2024.
No one gives a fuck... Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Seeing whereas we are on a provider board, one could make the argument that nobody give a fuck - away for free, but one can sure rent one.
How about this, this thread is a silly nonsensical rant about stupid musings. Nothing of substance. Hence, no one with sense gives a fuck. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Let me say right off the hop, this is not about that Ye, aka Kanye. I'm a bit surprised that you are unaware of a thing called evidence. Hmmmm, that's a head scratcher...As it happens to be, factually, the 3 paragraphs that start with "He" are actually and factually backed up with headlines, articles, analysis and other fact based news items. In case the concepts of Space and Time are too new-agey, turns out November is in the future while we and the articles, aka evidence, mentioned are in May (present). Bonus Fact, included at no additional charge: The OP is not about Trump or whomever will be the opponent. But you knew that. Right?
It’s not based on anything else someone’s opinion. You clearly have zero grasp of opinion vs fact. Fact is something objective (unless you’re a Trumpy because they believe in alternative facts). Opinion is subjective. The right, including you, believe opinion is fact if you feel like it’s true. Nonetheless, what you wrote is silly nonsense.
It’s not based on anything else someone’s opinion. You clearly have zero grasp of opinion vs fact. Fact is something objective (unless you’re a Trumpy because they believe in alternative facts). Opinion is subjective. The right, including you, believe opinion is fact if you feel like it’s true. Nonetheless, what you wrote is silly nonsense. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

And yet another nonsensical bullshit post by you. As you so eloquently like to say no one gives a fuck. BTW weren't you designated a new user name in another thread? Big Gulp if I remember correctly. Better see if the admin can change it to reflect this.
...You clearly have zero grasp of opinion vs fact... Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Well then... today is your lucky day! You can sue the entire media complex and make about a gorillion dollars. However, I would expect at least a 25% share of your massive winnings, because I'll share a little, tiny even, secret: It's the Googly. Viola!

Hey Googly: obama divided media

Hey Googly: obama guns are a "partisan" issue

Hey Googly
: rahm emanuel japan LBGT

Do not let mere facts deter you. I believe in you! You can do it!

Of the Following . . .
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Thread Closed