Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Massage, LFK, BBBJ, HJ, DATY, CG, Doggy, Mish. Russian
Session Length: 1.5
Fee: 260
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, thick, curly, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'4, about 150 lbs, thick but not bbw, nice curves. Nice natural breasts, I'm guessing a c cup or better, great responsive nipples. Shaved kitty, fresh and clean.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review of a nice ECCIE lady. Enjoy your PA.

JaG
She is a true class act. I miss my trips to Alabama now that my company close our project there. But I may just have to make my way back up there for some more Leanna action!
I hope one day to hook up with the wonderful DDLeanne. I'm from Texas and have to be in Biloxi/Mobile 4-5 times a year.. can't play every time... but so far, our schedules have not worked out.. I think good things are worth waiting for!!
flydoc (and all guys in general):

Please do not post in review threads where the last post was more than 30 days earlier:

#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

Thanks,

JaG