CILF POLL ROUND #6

Round Five is over and it looks like Angelina has been toppled from her thrown.

Classic beauty endures.

Raquel Welch and Sophia Loren have advanced to Round Six.

We have two new contenders that will meet six new challengers. The question remains the same:

Which CILF (Celebrity I'd Like to Fuck) do you think would give the best blow job?

After three days this poll will close and once again only the top two CILFS will advance to the next round. You may only vote for one lady, but you can use the thread to suggest new nominations for the next round of challengers to take on the two new contenders.

The final winner will be crowned on March 7, the night of the OSCAR AWARDS.

Here are the ladies you get to choose from in the fifth:

1) Raquel Welch

2) Sophia Loren

3) Michelle Pfeiffer

4) Goldie Hawn

5) Kate Hudson

6) Bo Derek

7) Drew Barrymore

8) Charisma Carpenter

Please don't forget, you can feel free to post better pics of the celebs in this round if you have them and make your case to sway other voters. The polls close in three days. Towards the end, feel free to nominate future challengers.
I'm an old guy and really loved Goldie Hawn on Laugh In.
Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson in the same BBBJ contest!!! Anyone for a Mother/Daughter duo?

This is the hardest set yet!

I gotta go w/ Drew Barrymore. Maybe not the best looking, but in my mind's eye I can see her giving me the best BBBJ PSE time of my life.

But I still want the two-team of Goldie & Kate. Hell, I want to experience them all.
[QUOTE=charlestudor2005;96367]

I gotta go w/ Drew Barrymore. Maybe not the best looking, but in my mind's eye I can see her giving me the best BBBJ PSE time of my life.

I think Drew Barrymore would be a freak in the sheets!
the quintessential girl next door.
[quote=Dick Diamond;96422]

I think Drew Barrymore would be a freak in the sheets!
the quintessential girl next door. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

+1
I voted for Drew Berrymore...I bet she can suck a mean pussy too!
There is something about Drew's lisp that turns me on.

If anyone in this rarefied group knows how to get a hold of Drew, they should send her the link to this poll. I'd bet she gets a kick out of it. [Heh, heh, she may even offer service all those that voted for her, too.]
Keeping with the classic beauties, I nominate Ann-Margret

I had to go back to the other rounds because I couldn't believe we haven't gotten to Demi Moore.

Ashton Kutcher was on SNL tonight. He turns 32 at midnight.
Ever since slobbering over Michelle Pfeiffer in Tequila Sunrise.

I second having Ann Margaret in the next round.
hell, i bet Sophia Loren could slobberknocker with the best of them,even today at her lovely age.......just imagine what she could do when she was 30!!!!!
I'm gonna have to start a poll on which celebrity male would be the best in bed. I think Mel Gibson (when he's sober) or Kurt Russell would be fanatastic!

I think you guys should vote for Michelle Pfeiffer, she always oozes sex appeal.
Dana - I'm voting with you. Michelle P is exquisite!
Add Elisha Cuthbert (sp?) to the next round???