Question for the hobbyists

What is a good way to go about keeping the time you pay for within itself? I am not a clock watcher and I understand time will go over but lately it seems like my kindness is being abused a little. I saw a client in Houston where I ended up spending a total of 4 hours with him. Most of it talking with some play. We had a great conversation but still at the end of the day you are paying me to be there. I don't like being rude. So are there any nice, discreet ways to help remind you off the time frame?
The best let the chit-chat go for 20 minutes or so, then say (with a mischievous grin), "so, babe, are you ready to get comfortable?"

That and a squeeze of the thigh will always get me off the couch!
Turn the lights on like they do at bars.
TinMan has a god suggestion for before. For after, I always take the hint when she gets up and starts getting dressed, stripping the bed/table. If that's not enough, tell him you have another appointment/have to be somewhere/have to pick up your kids at x o'clock. If he doesn't take he hint, go ahead and get rude.
Several i know play a set of the same music on their phone. When it hits a specific song they know time is almost up and the guys have no idea.
Four hours...wow...shit, she lets a guy stay for four hours and she gets BANNED??? Huh?

You might start getting dressed, spend a few minutes in the bathroom, re-enter and say: I had a great time! Gotta go...I'm gonna be late for my appointment at the clinic...

Btw, we pay y'all to LEAVE...which he didn't seem to understand...
That might be a new record. 7 whole post and they bring out the axe on her. Now I'm curious as fuck... none of the 7 posts seemed to be ban worthy.

something in PMs being maybe reported? Maybe multiple handles? Who knows
I go with multiple handles for $100
In my experience, most professional men have a good sense of time from their other activities. If time seems long, the gentleman should look at the clock as well as the ladies. I can pretty well tell when an hour is about up based on activities etc. No excuse if guys run way over. That being totally self centered and the guy should volunteer to pay an extra fee if way over. Both the guy and the provider are equally responsible for watching the clock.
20 minutes of talking? There are some lonely mofos on here. Damn.
  • EZ.
  • 11-23-2014, 04:22 PM
I doubt that she is banned. Like OBSG says "Yummy breasts!!", and mine "Juste vouloir baiser" she put Banned.
I doubt that she is banned. Like OBSG says "Yummy breasts!!", and mine "Juste vouloir baiser" she put Banned. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
I heard it was a violation of guidelines in itself to put BANNED under your name.
20 minutes of talking? There are some lonely mofos on here. Damn. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
I don't have a problem with them trying to talk for 20 mins. I make it difficult for the by putting my dick in their mouth.
20 minutes of talking? There are some lonely mofos on here. Damn. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
That'd be an interesting thread in itself if ladies would respond. I always do hour sessions because I like to chat a bit before jumping to BCD as I don't feel right walking in and going to town. However talking to some ladies has been a major turn-off for BCD. Curious as to what ladies enjoy.
That'd be an interesting thread in itself if ladies would respond. I always do hour sessions because I like to chat a bit before jumping to BCD as I don't feel right walking in and going to town. However talking to some ladies has been a major turn-off for BCD. Curious as to what ladies enjoy. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Im the same way... I like to chat for a couple minutes before and cuddle and chat a bit after. Things flow easier when you're comfortable and any lady who does it will find that it helps bring the guys back.

What someone said above about touching a guys leg to get him to shut up and play works, that and after its nice to cuddle but if hes extended his stay to long she can ask if he wants to add more time or that shes so sorry she has to get a couple of things done but she would love to hear all about it next time.