PPE No Longer Mod?

• Jaleh
  • 11-12-2010, 04:05 PM
I was looking at the Dallas Mods above and PPE isnt a mod anymore? Now that I think about it, his avatar sig is different now..

PPE baby, whats going on? Hope all is well love.. You know im always a phone call or whatever away. ;-)

J
I noticed that two.....WTF?

PLS give us the gossip PPE!!!
I love you PPE.
You're the BEST!
PPE don't leave me...:-(

Whats going on :-(

Noooooo! :-(
Yes, please tell us what's up!
PPE, you're still a mod to me. Thank you for all you've done. Have no idea what happened, but I do know that you went out of your way (too many times to count) to help those in need and to cheer things up along the way.

TTYL.

Braveheart
Thank You for your service.
Stay Cool.
PPE, you helped me in many ways and I thank you, my friend.
I may be wrong but maybe Purple Pussy Eater wants to be "normal" again
I may be wrong but maybe Purple Pussy Eater wants to be "normal" again Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
I am pretty sure that ship sailed quite a while ago, I keed. I keed
Your people skills will be missed, You were quite good at your job!
Maybe he just devotes to much time to reading the drama on here lately and not enough getting laid? I wish him luck regardless of his reasons.
I had him removed because I heard he had a little body odor. You see I run this town. NOTHING happens with out my say so ans my get a piece of the pie..

..Opps.

Maybe I need to lay off the Boardwalk Empire.

PPE, Thanks for your contributions. They are appreciated. Later, you will feel like an idiot for ever subjecting yourself to it. When you do, call me for a beer.
I briefly chatted with PPE about this a couple of days ago. While he may not be a mod anymore, he is still sticking around, so don't fret.
Man, I Should move and close this thread immediately and issue 100's of points... Maybe ban someone... Oh wait, I can't do that no more....

Oh I'm still here... And Flogging.... And Red Sashing.... Please feel free to apply for a Red Sash session (Shameless Plug)

ECCIE and I decided it was time for me to quit whupping up on ya'll. For those I was able to assist, was glad to help. For those I had to spank, nothing personal - I swear.

To ECCIE owners and Mods, Thank you for the opportunity to serve.

Special thanks to Elisabeth Whispers - my partner in Another Realm and Bushaholic - the man with the SC plan.

I do hope I leave the Moderation biz here a little better place than when I started.

Try and play nice, try a bit of something new and different in your next session and before creating drama, go get some first and see if you still feel the same way after.

PPE

Now no one has to listen to me no more.....
  • Jaleh
  • 11-13-2010, 07:49 AM
Man, I Should move and close this thread immediately and issue 100's of points... Maybe ban someone... Oh wait, I can't do that no more....

Oh I'm still here... And Flogging.... And Red Sashing.... Please feel free to apply for a Red Sash session (Shameless Plug)

ECCIE and I decided it was time for me to quit whupping up on ya'll. For those I was able to assist, was glad to help. For those I had to spank, nothing personal - I swear.

To ECCIE owners and Mods, Thank you for the opportunity to serve.

Special thanks to Elisabeth Whispers - my partner in Another Realm and Bushaholic - the man with the SC plan.

I do hope I leave the Moderation biz here a little better place than when I started.

Try and play nice, try a bit of something new and different in your next session and before creating drama, go get some first and see if you still feel the same way after.

PPE

Now no one has to listen to me no more..... Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
Glad you cleared this up for us love.. Was beginning to wonder whats going on here.. PPE You see you've been a great help to people here and did make an impact on us in the hobby! You will be missed as a mod but glad that booty isnt gong anywhere anytime soon!! Now you can turn me into Master Domme! But I wont eat you though hehe. I love the support we all give each other here, truly wonderful to have friends like you guys around.

Ithyphallicus, Whats normal, lol? And I think PPE's normal train left a few years ago when he turned Dom and never looked back.