Lancaster in Fort Worth

So I've been working in east side on an assignment and on my way home I figured I'd go down Lancaster to check it out...I've been driving from 820 to I35 and haven't seen anything...what's going on? Where's the action? Too hot outside? Wrong time of day?
With the warmer afternoons, look close at the convenience stores and shaded bus stops. I assure you that they are there!
  • moo
  • 07-11-2015, 12:27 PM
I've been checking out Riverside. With the exception of what looks to be a strip club, I'm having the same luck at you.
It's definitely hit or miss on Lancaster these days, but with enough persistence, fun can be had.
I went through today and found two AA down Riverside. Nothing on Lancaster
Too hot at 4:00 in the afternoon
I don't pick up street girls but i'm always on the lookout. I usually see a few on Riverside/Berry area.
I saw a few today walking the streets, riverside, Lancaster and a few places on the westside of FTW are your best bets.
They were loaded on Riverside today. Mid day. 2 white girls and 3 black girls. All looked fairly decent. One of the white girls was young and at the upper end of the sw scale.
What end of riverside?
I saw one cute enough white girl with short hair walking south on riverside from Lancaster around 4.
Between Berry and Allen. Around noon.
I'm off 820 and meadow Brook in a private home. Check out my profile. Id love to meet ya!