What would you do or expect if caught?

Were you to be caught would you expect a chance to explain? If you caught your spouse at this would you be forgiving?

For a little over 21 years I was clueless.

It's been a couple of months now since he left behind a very unwanted clue.

He's the one that is clueless now. He and his lady friends.

I really wish I had never found this place and his adventures but now I have what I need.

I don't understand how you all are so nonchalant knowing that you can destroy families and futures.
Don't blame us for your guy cheating on you, look inward, ask what you weren't doing that he had to go elsewhere to find?
As for your question the answer is I would probably want a chance to explain, however I'm not a cheater so it really doesn't apply to my case.
So you instantly assume it's my fault? Something I didn't do?

Is that the common belief here? That you all are the well functioning ones and those that sit at home waiting are the problems?

No. This is not on me. I am told I look younger than my years, am fit, do yoga and we run together 3 times a week.

We have always had what I believed was a satisfying sex life. There is nothing he seems to want that I do not do and from what I can tell there is not anything he is looking for with the prostitutes here that we do not already have. I really do not understand the reasoning but I do know the outcome.

All of that is soon to come to an end however. I've pretended and gone through the motions preparing for what is surely going to shock him senseless.

I took the same vows he did and they meant something to me. I have been robbed of my future and the future well being of my children and I intend to make him pay dearly for it all.
Well if you want to revenge fuck on video and send it to him, private message
No. Never with anyone in this disease ridden cesspool.

And I doubt that would sit well for me in court. I am a married woman for the time being.

Perhaps after I take everything he has and it is all done and over with I'll fuck his boss. He has hit on me for years at Christmas parties and picnics. He's single, quite well off and might fire the bastard to have me.
No. Never with anyone in this disease ridden cesspool. Originally Posted by faithfulforyears
How would you know? I might be his boss

So tell us how it feels to lose your marriage over a disease ridden cess pool like this? You came in second to this.
How would you know? I might be his boss

So tell us how it feels to lose your marriage over a disease ridden cess pool like this? You came in second to this. Originally Posted by SOULFLY

A little compassion goes a long way. What are you doing antagonizing someone in pain?

I believe she intellectually realizes you can no better blame this place than you can blame McDonalds for a husband sneaking out for a cheap burger when he has a perfectly good chef at home.

Faithful you clearly are intelligent and after a few months of studying this place already have a plan from start to finish on this matter.
What is it you are hoping the board can answer for you that will provide any enlightenment as to why people do what they do?

I personally have never cheated but after 21 years as you say it's clear that the "Place" he chooses to do it is irrelevant.
If not here he'd be sneaking a burger at the neighbors house or at the cheap taco stand on the street corner. Probably even at the church BBQ. There's certainly no shortage of alternate cheap burger places.
No. Never with anyone in this disease ridden cesspool. Originally Posted by faithfulforyears
Hmmmmm

Well my doc ran the blood for my yearly and I am clean as a whistle.

Shoot me a PM if you want to release some frustration.

sixx
I was going to say that winning a fight on the internet with a woman who is grieving the untimely end of a perfect life probably isn't much of an achievement.
I'll say it, "she" joins two and a half weeks ago and this is first post today? I say you are being trolled.
I'll say it, "she" joins two and a half weeks ago and this is first post today? I say you are being trolled. Originally Posted by SOULFLY
That is distinctly possible and maybe even likely but should not be assumed. This is a highly emotional matter so it is equally possible she's been just trying to figure shit out.
Could go either way but personally I think it wiser to ere with caution. Turning human for a few moments on a fuck board costs nothing.
  • Loxly
  • 07-09-2015, 10:25 PM
Were you to be caught would you expect a chance to explain? If you caught your spouse at this would you be forgiving?

I might explain but I wouldn't expect immediate, if any, forgiveness.

For a little over 21 years I was clueless.

He must have been really sloppy since ECCIE isn't 21 years old. Regardless, you weren't "getting any" during those 21 years. Or was it just a noted reduction thinking it was low T?

It's been a couple of months now since he left behind a very unwanted clue.

He's the one that is clueless now. He and his lady friends.

I really wish I had never found this place and his adventures but now I have what I need.

And you needed what? Justification? Criminal evidence? Show and tell material for Friends, Family and Lawyer?

I don't understand how you all are so nonchalant knowing that you can destroy families and futures.

Some people, of both sexes, can have an insatiable appetite for sex. 1/2 hour later and they're hungry again. And part of that hunger can be driven by the variety found here and on other sites.

None of us know the circumstances. Nor do we care to. As Hobbyists and Providers we all have different reasons for being here. It's a personal choice.

I think you're hurting deeply. Most likely over the violation of trust. But I need to ask.

Would you be more upset if he were having an affair, which would have a higher probably of him walking out on you, or sneaking out to satisfy a sexual urge with no strings attached?

Originally Posted by faithfulforyears
I doubt you are alone in asking those questions.
  • tron
  • 07-10-2015, 12:07 AM
I don't understand how you all are so nonchalant knowing that you can destroy families and futures. Originally Posted by faithfulforyears
I only participate when I don't have a SO, so that isn't a problem for me.

So you instantly assume it's my fault? Something I didn't do? Originally Posted by faithfulforyears
Some guys are never going to be faithful. Based on comments I have seen women make, and how I am in an relationship - if whoever I am with is into being intimate and doesn't use sex as a weapon - there isn't a reason to stray.

As posted previously, if your SO wasn't faithful, he probably either felt he was missing something, or he was never going to be faithful in the first place.

Consider Schwarzenegger banging his maid. How would you explain that? Some guys will do what they think they can get away with - no matter what. Some guys don't have a reason to, and some just put up with a situation they wish was better.
Assuming this is serious...

Now that you've found out, you have to make a choice. No one will make it for you. Whatever it is, you will have to deal with it. Stop looking for reasons, deal with the problem at hand. You are the only person who walks on your shoes, so if forgiveness is a choice, then forgive and, only then, work on discovering a bit about each other and what brought him here. If forgiveness is not an option, move on, don't be bitter because bitterness makes us look old and keep us stuck in the past while others are alive and living, and live your life knowing you had the strength to do whatever was right for you.

As for how we live with ourselves, I made my choices, so I sleep with a clean conscience because I know I have the strength to do whatever is right for me.