how far in advance

should you try to book a long (3 hour) session in a couple of weeks on a Saturday night outcall with a popular provider?

I am trying for one of your wonderful ladies, but after a almost immediate response o a pm, then crickets for the weekend.

Should I look elsewhere or just wait a while longer?
I would try 1 follow up pm to the lady if she doesnt respond I would move on. If her tcb isnt good during the initial contact then I would worry about it closer to the date and would almost bet you would get a cancel or ncns. It takes 2 seconds to respond to a client and by her not responding it shows a lack of professionalism. She obviously isn't interested in your business and plenty of other ladies who would gladly take it. Good luck
Always have a plan A,B and C.
and throw more dollars at her...

NOT

Agreed with #2 & #3 posts.

I'd pre-book no more than 3-5 days in advance.
Who know what will happen in 2 weeks, Aunt Flo, a better offer, unexpected inheritance...
  • quzi
  • 10-10-2016, 11:03 PM
BTW you didn't mention it but if this is the first time you're seeing a provider, I don't know if I want to book 3 hours and find out things aren't working out after the first hour. Without good chemistry, I don't think 3 hours is a great idea.

If you had a session with her before, feels like she's blowing you off.

I have to carve out my free time so I'll chance it and book a week or two in advance.
I would love to play, love multi hour sessions! Let me know what you think?

Rox