"Undocumented Immigrant? Before You Get Deported, Get a Sugar Daddy”

Well, this should make things more interesting...

http://keyetv.com/news/local/shockin...ant-population

AUSTIN, Texas (KEYE) - A new billboard off interstate 35 is causing a lot of dispute among Austin's citizens.
The advertisement hints undocumented immigrants should join the Arrangementfinders.com dating site to avoid deportation.

The sign reads, "Undocumented Immigrant? Before You Get Deported, Get a Sugar Daddy,” and it is just off highway I-35 near Frontage Road.

Jacob Webster, the online's site CMO says he decided to run the ad “in response to Donald Trump's promise to deport all 11 million of the nation’s undocumented immigrants.”

“ArrangementFinders.com skews heavily towards Hispanic women, with that demo making up over 31% of all the females on our site nationally and over 53% in Austin,” said Webster.
I saw that.. Ashley madison is at the root of it.. tff
So that's how the new mail order brides are gotten?
more like "that's how new citizens are created".. Capitalism, gotta love it!!
It will be interesting to see if there's an influx of pretty young latinas as a result. On the SD sites now.
I think the going rate to buy a U.S. husband is $5000. lol
shit if they want to become a citizen they should be paying me, not the other way around lol.
I would bring em over
I think the going rate to buy a U.S. husband is $5000. lol Originally Posted by nuglet
Damn, I need to put an ad up -
That is going to put a dent into the Ukrainian export balance sheet ....
Heck, I know two undocumented providers that make me wish I were a jack Mormon.
It will be interesting to see if there's an influx of pretty young latinas as a result. On the SD sites now. Originally Posted by Whispers

You collect $5000 and then one year later when the pussy suddenly grows sparse and you're completely fed up with scores of undocumented extended family members crashing in your living room ...

She gets your house, half your savings, alimony plus child support payments.

You'd be surprised at how quickly illegals become Americanized when it comes to financial security.