kissing

• sydmo
  • 10-23-2016, 03:36 AM
I've ventured out of my safe (ATF) zone lately and seen a few new Ladies and from this point forward I have decide to specifically ask the Ladies, "are you a good kisser, do you love kissing"? Am I the only 50+ YO guy that just cant get turned on without some sensuous kissing?
I'm mid-fifties and don't get hard much but the one thing that will bring me to attention is long, passionate, sensual, kissing all over, lfk, and dfk with a lot of body-contact, caressing and fondling.
Reviews will give you a better idea of whether or not a girl enjoys lots of kissing than asking up front.

I've had girls tell me they like kissing then they show up and turn their head away when I try to kiss.
Not all but most girls will tell you they like stuff, whether they do or not, just to get your business.

I think age of the Provider makes a difference - the older a woman is, the more likely it is that she'll enjoy kissing a guy over 50.

Question for you gals under 30:
Do you enjoy kissing a guy in his 50's as much as a guy in his 20's?

I know when I was in my 20's I had zero desire to kiss a woman in her 50's so I don't expect girls in their 20's to truly enjoy kissing guys in their 50's.
I think it would be very helpful if a Client's approximate age was included in reviews - then we'd really know who the gal's are that like kissing older guys.
These ladies should know that kissing is the key to success with there mature clients, but then again some think they just have to be naked and lay there to turn you on

No kiss= no lick= no $$

IB
I'm mid-fifties and don't get hard much but the one thing that will bring me to attention is long, passionate, sensual, kissing all over, lfk, and dfk with a lot of body-contact, caressing and fondling.
Reviews will give you a better idea of whether or not a girl enjoys lots of kissing than asking up front.

I've had girls tell me they like kissing then they show up and turn their head away when I try to kiss.
Not all but most girls will tell you they like stuff, whether they do or not, just to get your business.

I think age of the Provider makes a difference - the older a woman is, the more likely it is that she'll enjoy kissing a guy over 50.

Question for you gals under 30:
Do you enjoy kissing a guy in his 50's as much as a guy in his 20's?

I know when I was in my 20's I had zero desire to kiss a woman in her 50's so I don't expect girls in their 20's to truly enjoy kissing guys in their 50's.
I think it would be very helpful if a Client's approximate age was included in reviews - then we'd really know who the gal's are that like kissing older guys. Originally Posted by OralPassion
love this well thought out post

I would like to add :
I feel at times it also has a lot to do with if two people's "Kissing Styles" mesh or not. I love to kiss but can find myself "kiss blocked" (so to speak) if I cant find a complimentary style to match my suitor's

love this well thought out post

I would like to add :
I feel at times it also has a lot to do with if two people's "Kissing Styles" mesh or not. I love to kiss but can find myself "kiss blocked" (so to speak) if I cant find a complimentary style to match my suitor's

.02 Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
I'm a kissing guru!! I love it when it's done correctly. Slow, passionate, a little of this and a little of that...

IMO kissing style can reflect sexual style and to a certain extent aspects of the personality as well. So in some cases I would assume it's an incompatibility issue if you are not turned on when kissing someone. I prefer to mesh well when kissing.

I personally don't like when someone smashes their face into mine so hard that I can't take a breathe. What's worst is if they do the back and forth motion as they pretend to mark their territory by washing their face with mine!?!? There is nothing great about rug burn on your face!

I don't like Shit kicking Pigeons Pragmatic peck-like-kissers, biters, or lets-make-out-like-cats-in-heat-on-the-street

I FORSURE don't like guys that try's to stuff their pot roast into my oven ... Errrrr unless it's the over between my legs.

And if you kiss like my fucking washing machine Ill most like turn my head from you.

But to stay on topic, age has nothing to do with wether or not I want to kiss a gent.
  • sydmo
  • 10-23-2016, 12:15 PM
Age is really not been a factor, I have some favorite Young Ladies like KBlue and PG that are OUTSTANDING kissers, and I have seen many Ladies closer and ever even older than me like Mighty Aphrodite and they are also very sensuous kissers, what really bothered me is their menu say's GFE and LFK, which I'm ok with, (I don't need to bury my tongue down their throat), then it's closed lip pecking during the entire session. And BTW, I am very aware of my hygiene, always, I even carry a bottle of mouthwash in my pick-up. I just can't get turned on at this stage in my life without some really sweet kissing. My first rant in 5 or 6 years. Was frustrating. Thanks for pitching in hobby folks.
Kissing, breathing in the ear.... Same shit as when I was 18, same results when I was 18... Now at fiddy! It's awesome when a pro can turn me on.. I can't just show up and fuck.... It's no fun, might as well just jerk off.
All I can say is I DO need to be kissed to get hard and ready.

Kissed on my cock that is.....
Kissing, breathing in the ear.... Same shit as when I was 18, same results when I was 18... Now at fiddy! It's awesome when a pro can turn me on.. I can't just show up and fuck.... It's no fun, might as well just jerk off. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
This! I love to kiss. I've had quite a few sessions of moatly making out and foreplay. Mmmhhhmmm!
  • sydmo
  • 10-23-2016, 11:27 PM
I already put you and that rockin body on my list. You tellin me you are a kissin she devil and you will share those magnificent boobs?
Kissing is a must for me. Lots of tongue action
Kissing is the key that unlocks my desire. I love to kiss and touch and explore. Of course, not everyone is a good kisser - so there's that. I've been lucky in that area- most have been very good kissers. Thank you Jesus.
No kissing is as bad as a CBJ. I'll never book.
I'll just leave this here... http://www.collegehumor.com/post/697...u-a-bad-kisser Originally Posted by redbeard42