Negative reviews????

Ok so here is a question I would like feedback on from guys and the ladies here. Ok here is the situation I'm out of town and I had been talking to a provider for about 4 days about setting up a time for some fun. She has like 144 reviews and all positive. I told her that on the day we agreed on i might get out of work early to see if we could meet up earlier then scheduled to get the good times rolling and maybe extend our session. So I was getting a weird vibe from her all week but she had recently moved here so I chalked it up to that. The day of, today, I reconfirm with her in the morning before work and when I get do get out early I sent her a pm asking if she was available early to which she started asking where I was coming from....at first I'm guessing maybe to see if she can fit me in between other appts. Then I ask her again and she goes silent. We had originally agreed to meet at 630pm. Now at 450ish I pmd her and said something didnt seem right so cancelled. This is 3 hours after she went silent and her profile shows she still hasnt been active so even if I hadnt cancelled she would have flaked on our appt. I don't want to be the asshole that ruins 144 positive reviews so what should I do?
You are an asshole for even asking this stupid question. There was no appointment thus there was no review, positive or negative.
What my esteemed associate meant to say was if you do not see the lady in question, it can be posted here, but is not a review. Always have a back up plan. We have an embarrassment of riches here. Just move on to another girl.
No there had been an appt but I did cancel it but she was nevee online to know I cancelled so if I hadnt she would have flaked
I wasnt trying to leave a review in here hence why no names mentioned. And yes I did cancel the appt but its not like she ever came online to know that. She hasnt been online since like 3 hours before I cancelled so she did flake on the time. Most providers would get online and make contact before a scheduled time but she didn't. Where I'm at right now...out of town....its not a huge spot like dfw is not a lot of backups.
Shame there are not 10 other girls that would respond to an ISO to meet...
If I was in dfw there would be I'm out of town right now and here there abt 3-4 active providers online
I wasnt trying to leave a review in here hence why no names mentioned. And yes I did cancel the appt but its not like she ever came online to know that. She hasnt been online since like 3 hours before I cancelled so she did flake on the time. Most providers would get online and make contact before a scheduled time but she didn't. Where I'm at right now...out of town....its not a huge spot like dfw is not a lot of backups. Originally Posted by Jdeltorio2
1. there are ways of logging into eccie that "hides" you're being logged in.

so DONT ASSUME that because you didnt see her online that she was never online.

2. since you communicated to her that you were cancelling (imho, pvtMsging her "Now at 450ish I pmd her and said something didnt seem right so cancelled." was TMI! just cancel, period), you are covered.
you have no idea if she did or did not see your cancellation pvtMsg. and if it had been me, seeing that you thought something didnt seem right, i would have written you off as a time-waster.

did you get confirmations from her when you reconfirmed?

3. i would give her a day or two to see if she lets you know what happened (there's a zillion reasons why she didnt contact you). if you dont hear anything and want to know what's going on, send her one more pvtMsg.

4. what was the "weird vibe" you were getting from her?

bottom line, tho you two had a scheduled appt and you cancelled a few hrs before time, it's a missed appt along w/ missed communications.
i'd say let it lie and if it comes back to life, great. if not, great.

oh, and dont be an asshole about it, just be a client.
Yeah-- you cannot tell when I am online and I NEVER click to allow read receipts on messages either.

There is absolutely nothing that would allow you to review her since you never met and YOU were the one to cancel. Honestly, there isn't even a reason for you to post an alert. She didn't flake. She didn't cancel last minute (but you came awfully close to doing so). She didn't NCNS.

If you had sent me a PM saying you were cancelling because something didn't feel right, I wouldn't have responded either. I would assume you were just another of 100 timewasters who book then flake... because that's how it reads from here.
a specific confirmation time is always a good idea...
THIS IS WHAT WORKS FOR ME...
a specific but generous window of confirmation time...
if a client is given an 12:00 appointment...
they are also given a 10:45-11:00 confirmation time...
if there is no confirmation...
there is no appointment...
the same for arrival...
arrival time would be 11:45-12:00...
never confusion or misunderstanding here...
  • grean
  • 12-01-2017, 09:25 AM
No there had been an appt but I did cancel it but she was nevee online to know I cancelled so if I hadnt she would have flaked Originally Posted by Jdeltorio2
Had you kept the appointment and IF she didn't show, it would be a NCNS.

However, you canceled within hours of the appointment.

You kinda flaked, not her, dude.
  • L.A.
  • 12-01-2017, 11:08 AM
I really don't know what the OP is even asking.
You cancelled and you want to leave a no review of a session that never happened.

Is that what I'm reading?
Ok so here is a question I would like feedback on from guys and the ladies here. Ok here is the situation I'm out of town and I had been talking to a provider for about 4 days about setting up a time for some fun. She has like 144 reviews and all positive. I told her that on the day we agreed on i might get out of work early to see if we could meet up earlier then scheduled to get the good times rolling and maybe extend our session. So I was getting a weird vibe from her all week but she had recently moved here so I chalked it up to that. The day of, today, I reconfirm with her in the morning before work and when I get do get out early I sent her a pm asking if she was available early to which she started asking where I was coming from....at first I'm guessing maybe to see if she can fit me in between other appts. Then I ask her again and she goes silent. We had originally agreed to meet at 630pm. Now at 450ish I pmd her and said something didnt seem right so cancelled. This is 3 hours after she went silent and her profile shows she still hasnt been active so even if I hadnt cancelled she would have flaked on our appt. I don't want to be the asshole that ruins 144 positive reviews so what should I do? Originally Posted by Jdeltorio2
You are an asshole for even asking this stupid question. There was no appointment thus there was no review, positive or negative. Originally Posted by pyramider
OP - you do realize that you can report pyramider to the mods for calling you what he called you, right?

just hit the red triangle located in his post and send..

(just in case i went ahead and did it for you)
Ok so here is a question I would like feedback on from guys and the ladies here. Ok here is the situation I'm out of town and I had been talking to a provider for about 4 days about setting up a time for some fun. She has like 144 reviews and all positive. I told her that on the day we agreed on i might get out of work early to see if we could meet up earlier then scheduled to get the good times rolling and maybe extend our session. So I was getting a weird vibe from her all week but she had recently moved here so I chalked it up to that. The day of, today, I reconfirm with her in the morning before work and when I get do get out early I sent her a pm asking if she was available early to which she started asking where I was coming from....at first I'm guessing maybe to see if she can fit me in between other appts. Then I ask her again and she goes silent. We had originally agreed to meet at 630pm. Now at 450ish I pmd her and said something didnt seem right so cancelled. This is 3 hours after she went silent and her profile shows she still hasnt been active so even if I hadnt cancelled she would have flaked on our appt. I don't want to be the asshole that ruins 144 positive reviews so what should I do? Originally Posted by Jdeltorio2
Do nothing. You really should not have even started this thread.