Swinger clubs

Are there actually hot/attractive people that go to swinger clubs? I just have this mental picture of unattractive middle aged people (no offense).
Are there actually hot/attractive people that go to swinger clubs? I just have this mental picture of unattractive middle aged people (no offense). Originally Posted by TennisGuy
I went to one in Ft. Lauderdale. It was a mixture. Some were older, but there were a couple of very attractive women there. You don’t want to go alone. You need to have a partner with you.
They are all different. Depends on club and night. Just remember it’s real people there. You might see me there and Im no Adonis.
You know how streetwalkers in real life never look like Julia Roberts or Laura San Giacomo? Swingers are the same way: they don't all look like the movies and TV shows would lead you to believe. Swingers (and other fetish communities) tend to be very accepting of different ages and body types.
I actually was a single guy allowed in a swingers club as a regular patron. I got to know the owner along with many great people that to this day I'm still friends with on other sites.
When you go, just stay easy, not rushing, and be extremely polite.
As mentioned by another poster....find a nice girl to accompany you....you'll enjoy it more. However...I met several single girls there that just wanted a fun time in the club and later in the room. This club was on the "penthouse" level of a nice hotel.
I did this from 2004 until the club closed in 2009 when the owner decided to retire from the bar business.....he and I still remain good friends.
All kinds: young, old(see my post about being at the club with a client and seeing his parents! https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...732&highlight= )
, some who only want to watch or be watched but not swap. And plenty of providers at any given time :-)
Let's take Colettes On Friday night they allow single men in. Saturday night is couples only. The crowd is different just because of that. Then there is Colettes and Players. Each have a different crowd and a different feel. TJHorn1 gave some good advice. There will be couples there who are looking to add a guy, but not just any guy. For us it has to be a guy who looks like he enjoys life, is clean, and someone we might want to sit around and have a drink with. Also don't push, the woman is driving the car.

IMHO
Let's take Colettes On Friday night they allow single men in. Saturday night is couples only. The crowd is different just because of that. Then there is Colettes and Players. Each have a different crowd and a different feel. TJHorn1 gave some good advice. There will be couples there who are looking to add a guy, but not just any guy. For us it has to be a guy who looks like he enjoys life, is clean, and someone we might want to sit around and have a drink with. Also don't push, the woman is driving the car.

IMHO Originally Posted by slowmover

+1.

It all depends on what you define as "hot".

Me and my former SO used to frequent Colette and the 13th Floor (before it closed), and there were what we deemed beautiful (fuckable) women in both.

Colette IMO has the hotter women, but they are usually accompanied by their man / client and the club itself is somewhat clique-ish.

Most clubs' average demo is 28-55 so take what you will with how hot women are in that range. I've seen 50+ year old women that would give 20-somethings a run for their money in the looks departments, and then I've seen some where you just wonder what / why are you here...

Just my .02