prophylactics!! cum get your prophylactics!!

ladies and gentlemen,
now on sale at a walgreens close to you (or at least close to me),
get your condoms right here!!!
buy one-get 50% off sales!!!

stock up and be prepared for holloweenie!!!!!
are the small size on sale too?
are the small size on sale too? Originally Posted by cage196
i dont know cage. while i'm average (6" long, 5" cirCUMference), i use the larger size so as to not constrict/strangle lil delites.

just browsed walgreens site and saw that ALL the condoms they list are buy 1 get 50% off.
https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/pr.../OnSale=360609

i wonder if the walgreens owners are subtly telling americans to get out there and have sex but have it safely??
Too many folks going raw and the product in the stores is going to expire soon ? Or, are next years models about ready to hit the showroom floor ?
They are ONLY $6-8/box of 10 at Walmart every day. Walgreens/CVS double the price and do a 50% off one. Even if you get 2 boxes, You still over paid. Either way, as a first line of defense...they are dirt cheap.

While we are on the subject, SKYN just came out with a new condom in a black and purple box. They are called SKYN ELITE, ultra thin.
I've loved their other products in the black and yellow box. THESE are even thinner and more comfortable. Still non-latex, synthetic(Polyisoprene). Try them if you have sensitivity issues.
Walmart is way cheaper....thats not a sale LOL
Maybe you ladies should raise your rates 150% and post a 50% off sale. Smh.
They are ONLY $6-8/box of 10 at Walmart every day. Walgreens/CVS double the price and do a 50% off one. Even if you get 2 boxes, You still over paid. Either way, as a first line of defense...they are dirt cheap.

While we are on the subject, SKYN just came out with a new condom in a black and purple box. They are called SKYN ELITE, ultra thin.
I've loved their other products in the black and yellow box. THESE are even thinner and more comfortable. Still non-latex, synthetic(Polyisoprene). Try them if you have sensitivity issues. Originally Posted by alaine
I like using the SKYN brand. Gives a lot of sensational feelings. Sometimes it gets so good I have to check and make sure it's still on my cock.
..... Originally Posted by alaine
alaine, thx for the cumparison info!!!

and that’s what i call first cock, errrrr, hand consumer savings info ! :^}