Lexy Reed no show and no message why

Paraphrased... Sent LR msg to set up an hour for this past weekend. She responded with an ok. Told her it was tentative due to my work plans, and I would email though 411 as the afternoon got on. She said ok. A little later I told her I couldn't meet but we could try again in a couple days when work schedule permitted. She said ok. Emailed her Saturday midday to try to set up for sat night FOR SURE this time, she said "Great, can't wait to see you!" Later that evening she went completely dark with no response to a few diff messages trying to figure out if she was meeting or not. Finally sent her msg through 411 late sat night saying thx for the no show-no msg. Still nothing, not even a whoops I forgot, or anything. She flaked. Just sharing with the collective.
Hang in there she probably has Aunt Flo visiting. She can get a little cranky

She is a pro... just keep calm bro.
moved to coed
just standard ethics bro....keep calm and move on
  • PGATS
  • 04-09-2019, 07:15 PM
I’ve seen her several times with no issues, sorry you had some hiccups.
Did you have an agreed upon time and location? I think that is a no show...

Sounds like you were ghosted although if y’all didn’t schedule a time and then you communicated to try and nail her (pun intended) down for a time she might have already been preoccupied and that’s why you didn’t hear back. Us ladies don’t take appts serious usually until we have a confirmed time in mind. She might not have taken your communication very serious

I generally will make contact with a friend if I see the message after the fact and we’ve missed each other ....but just something quick that I apologize I’m just now seeing this and replying ...but I will not chase a friend down or keep hitting them up after the fact . If I don’t hear back from my apology message I will just wait for them to reach out again when they have interest again.

Some people believe we are paid to go away lol

Just my .02 fwiw
Lexy is the most professional provider I know. You never confirmed a time and she got busy. Not sure why you felt she was going to sit around and wait around all day for you to pick a specific time.
Dude...Lexy is in a league of her own, and doesn't need to play your "hokey pokey" in and out games.

If that's the best you can do...go to the "B Team".
Sorry seen her many times with no problems great girl
Well here’s my side everyone: we message on p411 and set date for Friday evening then he needs to cancel. Ok no problem. Now I’m not a full time provider, I have a normal job and kids so I’m not on the boards all day or even daily. But the next day he messaged so that we could try again. He didn’t say what time in this initial message but I did respond that I would love to see him. Time goes on....I get busy with my day and I haven’t logged back into p411 since. I apologize for not getting back onto p411 but if I’m not mistaken I believe that gentlemen are able to see our last log in, as well as, if and what time we open your messages. So in my opinion we never had a confirmed appointment, but I am sorry your time was wasted.

P.S. Don’t worry everyone....y’all are safe from my cranky side when Aunt Flo visits....I sleep 18 hours a day during that time. Lol
For Sure ,
Dude...Lexy is in a league of her own, and doesn't need to play your "hokey pokey" in and out games.

If that's the best you can do...go to the "B Team". Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Well here’s my side everyone: we message on p411 and set date for Friday evening then he needs to cancel. Ok no problem. Now I’m not a full time provider, I have a normal job and kids so I’m not on the boards all day or even daily. But the next day he messaged so that we could try again. He didn’t say what time in this initial message but I did respond that I would love to see him. Time goes on....I get busy with my day and I haven’t logged back into p411 since. I apologize for not getting back onto p411 but if I’m not mistaken I believe that gentlemen are able to see our last log in, as well as, if and what time we open your messages. So in my opinion we never had a confirmed appointment, but I am sorry your time was wasted.

P.S. Don’t worry everyone....y’all are safe from my cranky side when Aunt Flo visits....I sleep 18 hours a day during that time. Lol Originally Posted by Lexy Reed
Well said imo. Bet you’ll be turning guys away after this thread popped up...
  • L.A.
  • 04-10-2019, 12:29 PM
Emailed her Saturday midday to try to set up for sat night FOR SURE this time, she said "Great, can't wait to see you!" Later that evening she went completely dark with no response to a few diff messages trying to figure out if she was meeting or not. Originally Posted by Playing4fun
But the next day he messaged so that we could try again. He didn’t say what time in this initial message but I did respond that I would love to see him. Time goes on....I get busy with my day and I haven’t logged back into p411 since. I apologize for not getting back onto p411 but if I’m not mistaken I believe that gentlemen are able to see our last log in, as well as, if and what time we open your messages. So in my opinion we never had a confirmed appointment, but I am sorry your time was wasted.
Originally Posted by Lexy Reed
From reading both sides it does NOT seem like you had a confirmed appointment. It can be difficult to communicate thru PMs and emails to begin with but especially multiple messages and expecting prompt responses. It seems like most providers I deal with will start communication thru PM's and then move that to text for better responses. Probably would have been better to just chalk this one up to a misunderstanding and not post about it in co-ed. just my $.02
Just another reminder that at some point, I have to see Lexy Reed again.
  • 04-10-2019, 08:48 PM
Lexy is about as sexy and classy as they come...in my opinion she didn’t need to offer an explanation because there was never an agreed upon time; yet she did.