How the heck do people add comments next to the "Yes" or "No" recommendation?

I write the review. I can choose between yes or no but I don't see anywhere to add a short comment???
Thank you for posting this thread, Sam. I was wondering the same darn thing! I've always wanted to add something extra when writing my reviews but I've just had to choose between Yes and No for the recommendation part.
1. Create your Review
2. Check Yeas or No
3. Submit the Review
4. You will have a short window to Edit the Review
5. Edit the Review and Add additional verbiage
1. Create your Review
2. Check Yeas or No
3. Submit the Review
5. Edit the Review and Add additional verbiage Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
That's very cool, thanks!
That's very cool, thanks! Originally Posted by VeryClean
Lmao
1. Create your Review
2. Check Yeas or No
3. Submit the Review
5. Edit the Review and Add additional verbiage Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Good question and thank you for the answer.
1. Create your review
2. Check Yes or No
3. Submit the review
4. You will have a one hour window to edit the review
5. Edit the review using advance mode and add additional verbiage Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Some minor, but useful corrections
you dont have to "Go Advanced" to do any of the edits listed above. you can do it in the little text box after you click/tap "Edit."
but the "Go Advanced" mode gives you a larger text box and a slew of more editing options, including adding smilies.

when you edit the review, in addition to changing your answer to the Recommendation field, you can also re-order or remove the fields added from the review form, change any of the pre-defined values to your own, essentially edit to your cock's cumtent.

sometimes i change "Causcasian" to "cockasian" if the provider is, in my hobby evaluation, a top-tier cock workshipper.

you can also add additional text before and/or after the ROS.

you can even put your entire review in public instead of in ROS.

but once you post it and the 60min editing window closes, it's there until eccie dies.

when you post anywhere else, you still have a 60min editing window to revise your post (which i've done three times on this post).
if you want, you can even add a "Reason for Editing". i rarely do.
you dont have to "Go Advanced" to do any of the edits listed above. you can do it in the little text box after you click/tap "Edit."
but the "Go Advanced" mode gives you a larger text box and a slew of more editing options, including adding smilies.

when you edit the review, in addition to changing your answer to the Recommendation field, you can also re-order or remove the fields added from the review form, change any of the pre-defined values to your own, essentially edit to your cock's cumtent.

sometimes i change "Causcasian" to "cockasian" if the provider is, in my hobby evaluation, a top-tier cock workshipper.

you can also add additional text before and/or after the ROS.

you can even put your entire review in public instead of in ROS.

but once you post it and the 60min editing window closes, it's there until eccie dies.

when you post anywhere else, you still have a 60min editing window to revise your post (which i've done three times on this post).
if you want, you can even add a "Reason for Editing". i rarely do. Originally Posted by pmdelites
If the 60 min window closes you can RTM and request to make change if you made a mistake.
auknowho, thx for adding the other suggestion.
maybe these editing tips should be in a sticky somewhere?
i'd be glad to edit a cumpilation of them so the mods/admins can decide where they go (prolly file 13 :^)

btw, how do you pronounce your username?
btw, how do you pronounce your username? Originally Posted by pmdelites
I'm going with "oh no Ho"..
  • 04-20-2019, 07:25 PM
The secrets are out now!
btw, how do you pronounce your username? Originally Posted by pmdelites
PMD that is a riddle

I'm going with "oh no Ho".. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
But CT i like this one.