AMP’s

So I love a good solid massage. Strong hands rubbing the knots out my back. There have been a limited number of providers that can do this, but most arent available late nights and thats when I have all my free time. I see reviews on AMPs all the time, but have never gone to one.
My question is are they only good for L1’s or L2’s? Or do they actually give a solid massage?
Message? At an AMP?
The AMPs in Dallas usually don't give massage. It's the sub-AMPs in DFW that give massages.

I've visited several sub-AMPs (small massage parlors in suburban settings) and AMPs. I've always received great therapeutic massages from the sub-AMPs. Sometimes those massages are painful but my back feels limber and "worked out" for days afterwards. I love it! In the Dallas sub-amps, you will for the most part receive a decent solid massage followed by a L1 ending.

If you go to a Dallas AMP (not sub-AMP) then you won't receive a massage. You will receive a table shower followed by you know what. So don't go to an AMP and expect to have someone work the knots out of your back. Not going to happen. Now, to be fair, when I visited Bali in January, Yumi gave me a light back massage for 5 minutes because there was time left over but that didn't really work out any knots and don't expect that every time.

I don't know if any of the sub-amps will be open late night. What you can do is just go to some of the AMPs open late in the night like Bali or NYNY and ask the lady if she can give you a massage. If she says no, ask for another lady and so on. You might get lucky.
Ten years ago you could get a pretty decent massage and still finish up with all the fun activities.
I disagree. After the table shower, if you ask for a massage, they will oblige, not always going to be the most skilled effort, but it's your time.
I disagree. After the table shower, if you ask for a massage, they will oblige, not always going to be the most skilled effort, but it's your time. Originally Posted by Jarhead Ret
True but the OP is specifically looking for a strong professional grade massage that will work out all the knots in his back.

Unlike the sub-amp ladies, the Dallas AMP ladies don't give massages to most of their clients after the table shower. The AMP ladies are not used to it and likely don't have the skills and definitely don't have the experience. Some AMP ladies may agree to give a massage but I doubt it will meet the OP's expectations.

Still, since OP is only free late in the night, the AMPs may be his only option. Hey, even a mediocre massage from an amateur is better than no massage.
Go to the amps forum and search for SUE. I forget where she is at now but she is great at massage.