Do ladies EVER arrive on time for outcalls?

I travel a lot and frequently do outcalls (and overnights) to my hotel. In fact I am sitting here now waiting on another that is overdue. It seems that no matter how well established a lady is, she is always late for outcall appointments.

So, a poll.
im usually on time I hate when customers aren't on time so I try to keep to schedule
Yes, a lot of us are on time or early. I cannot stand being late in my RW or hobby. I always leave early to allow for traffic mishaps. It irks me when a client doesn't do the same. It is rude af and let's the other person know that they do not respect you or your time. Sorry. Hope it ends up being a great night just the same.
I am on time. As I only do outcalls, I def wouldn’t want someone waiting.
If you’re early, you’re on time, has always been my motto.
im usually on time I hate when customers aren't on time so I try to keep to schedule Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
Usually?
im usually on time I hate when customers aren't on time so I try to keep to schedule Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
Usually? Originally Posted by slubby
I'll take honesty over punctuality any day.
I am on time. As I only do outcalls, I def wouldn’t want someone waiting.
If you’re early, you’re on time, has always been my motto. Originally Posted by Elektra
I can attest to this. She arrives on time
I'll get there early
every time
I don't want any one waiting one me and I don't like wanting on any one .. if you manager your time well you should never be late , I even plain for traffic and leave to get where I need to be early.
Definitely a pet peeve when others don’t consider others time instead of simply giving them a heads up. I feel we make time for WHAT WE WANT ..
yes it happens but not often
That's why I like to keep my encounters close to home with mostly my dependable lol sometimes regulars. I don't want to drive far in traffic and be late end I don't want them to drive far for me so they can sometimes be on time. If she is late because she was busy that's fine and a good excuse. If she cancels or delays because she received a better offer, that's fine too. They all know where I be and make it up to me so well n good
I'm always on time.
If i'm not right on time I'm often a few minutes early.
I really, really, really try to follow "if you're early you're on time, if you're on time you're late and if you're late you should've stayed home" lol.
If you can see you're going to arrive late just about everyone is a mere text or call away that takes just a few seconds. But...it's always best to leave with a little wiggle room for things like traffic etc. Communication is key.
I've always been on time or early!
I had two that have been late. One had valid excuse, other had BS excuse. Also had 2-3 no show or ghosted.