Maybe Romney Isn't So Bad After All

Ok, I know this is Rush, but try to ignore him and focus on the Romney sound bites. If he means what he says (which is a big stretch) he just might be ok. I doubt it, but we can always hope. However, if keeps up this tone, I might actually vote for him. But don't hold your breath.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...if_he_means_it

And yes, Rush is a jerk. Not as hate-filled as people say, but his pomposity grows old.

And then there's this, "If you're looking for free stuff, vote for the other guy."

I love it!

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/romney-h...uff-vote-obama
  • CJ7
  • 03-21-2012, 02:55 PM
any sane individual with a shred of fiscal responsibility, who cares about the economy of this country wouldnt vote for Santorum regardless what he appears to say.
But you think they should vote for Obama?

any sane individual with a shred of fiscal responsibility, who cares about the economy of this country wouldnt vote for Santorum regardless what he appears to say. Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 03-21-2012, 03:02 PM
But you think they should vote for Obama? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

I think people should vote how they want

just dont constantly bitch about someone, then vote for someone else that raises the bar FARRRRR above the person they bitch about.
I fit is a secret ballot,how do they get exit poles ?
  • CJ7
  • 03-21-2012, 03:42 PM
your vote is already in the mix so ya gotta answer or they wont let you EXIT out of the parking lot
YES, unfortunately there is no other choice
NO!
CJ complains about the lack of fiscal responsibility, thinks Santorum should be held accountable somehow, but has no problem with people voting for Obama.......shows you how the Obamazombies twist themselves all up into a pretzel to defend their guy......they really look stupid !

any sane individual with a shred of fiscal responsibility, who cares about the economy of this country wouldnt vote for Santorum regardless what he appears to say. Originally Posted by CJ7
Ok, I know this is Rush, but try to ignore him and focus on the Romney sound bites. If he means what he says (which is a big stretch) he just might be ok. I doubt it, but we can always hope. However, if keeps up this tone, I might actually vote for him. But don't hold your breath.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...if_he_means_it

And yes, Rush is a jerk. Not as hate-filled as people say, but his pomposity grows old.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Romney is a practicing Mormon. Have you noticed that he avoids and deflects questions on birth control and such? I don't feel comfortable with someone who deeply believes such baffling lies and fairy tales in supreme office. I know many will yell "separation of church and state" but in reality, ones personal beliefs and internal truths always influence their choices. This goes along with the same premiss of how the Boy Scouts of America are allowed to recruit and use public tax payer buildings to perform their meetings even though they are openly a religious organization. Romney is bad news for women's rights, I fear his choices will reflect his deeply twisted belief system.

And then there's this, "If you're looking for free stuff, vote for the other guy."

I love it!

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/romney-h...uff-vote-obama Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
From an article I read earlier today, where they were discussing tax payer paid secret service protection..

"While GOP rivals Romney, Santorum and Gingrich enjoy Secret Service protection, Ron Paul told Jay Leno on Tuesday that he wouldn't take the security offer."
"It's a form of welfare, having the taxpayers take care of somebody and I'm an ordinary citizen," Paul said. "I should pay for my own protection."

Paul is the only candidate who is entirely against free hand outs. He wants to abolish the welfare system entirely and return this country to a place where those who work, sweat, and bleed are the ones who survive. Period. He wants SS gone; meaning we as responsible adults are to save and plan for our own retirement and old age. Not to mention decriminalizing petty crimes like pot and sex and turning attention to the harder to deal with, real criminals.

YES, unfortunately there is no other choice Originally Posted by waverunner234
Don't be so fast to give up the search, if you do a little digging and research, there are always options; you ALWAYS have a choice.
  • CJ7
  • 03-21-2012, 05:15 PM
CJ complains about the lack of fiscal responsibility, thinks Santorum should be held accountable somehow, but has no problem with people voting for Obama.......shows you how the Obamazombies twist themselves all up into a pretzel to defend their guy......they really look stupid ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

santorum is in no way accountable for his PROPOSAL for the economy, and I never said he was Mr Pretzel .. but given the simple fact Santorum is on record with his idea of fiscal responsibility, which BTW, adds MORE to the budget than Obama ever deramed of, I have little doubt people like you who are overly concerned about the current debt picture will even notice another $5-6 trillion Santorum brings to the DEBT table.

will you sport?
  • CJ7
  • 03-21-2012, 05:20 PM
I take that back

Santorum is responsible for the debt ... hes already said on camera he voted along party lines to "get along"

so not only did he help get us here, he wants to compound his fuck ups, and people are too stupid to notice.
your vote is already in the mix so ya gotta answer or they wont let you EXIT out of the parking lot Originally Posted by CJ7

: giveup:
Fuck hell no, I am voting for Obama. Screw those nutcases running for president.