ladies.. offended at "daddy fantasies" ?

Are any of the ladies out there offended at doing the "daddy fantasy" ? Just curious.
Yes it offends me .. I don't even go there. I rather play cops and robbers or servant girl and married man or something just not that.. LOL!
Yes that would be one of my limits
I got that part covered..lolol
It doesn't offend me per say....but I don't like it simply because I don't like being spoken to that way. Yes, I realize it's more of a role play but there's just something about that one that I don't respond well to!
Yes that creeps me the hell out. If someone wants to pretend he is screwing his daughter, he needs a good kick in the head.

Now if it's just wanting a girl to call you that when in the moment with none of the above as a side issue, it would not be a problem. "Who is your daddy" has been around forever.
I dont do anything that feeds, encourages, associates, or satisfies any sexual mutated appetites. In fact, I might and have become quite unladylike in such a situation not long ago. I am product of those sick fucks that carry out there fantasy's in reality. Maybe that will give them something to think about...
Thank you too the lovely ladies responding. My "thing" .. well you can tell by my name..lol
You asked.........

Absolutely offended by it!
The whole *daddy/daughter* fantasy & scenario is disgusting and borders on rape & incest so on and so forth. (that's MY personal opinion).

But hey to each their own.

I'll take a mature gentleman who enjoys a WOMAN not a girl!

Are any of the ladies out there offended at doing the "daddy fantasy" ? Just curious. Originally Posted by thighhighfreek
ok..wickedmilf... would the "mother/son" fantasy offend you?.. Im just trying to raise a conversation and thoughts
Ewww yes that's the same freaking thing! Incest is not a turn on, and if it is....someone needs help!
Do you seriously have to ask such a question?

ok..wickedmilf... would the "mother/son" fantasy offend you?.. Im just trying to raise a conversation and thoughts Originally Posted by thighhighfreek
EEEEK....my response to such situations is to run for the hills..!!!!
Stumbled on the wrong thread. Lost my sex drive for a few days.
This is offensive without question.