Where Are The Ladies

I am not sure how many of us that hobby are in the Killeen area. I drive to Austin about 2 times a month to play with a well reviewed provider. That is because there are not many to pass our way. What do you think we could do to entice said providers to come our way. I have had some good luck from BP and CL but most are not worth the time and $. Nor are they anywhere near GFE material. Just a thought.
I have heard that those can be a crap shoot. I will tell you that from some of the ladies I have had contact with say that they need more people to show interest in this area and then they will come...oh so field of dreams.

Seriously, I agree that the hobby scene in this area could use more ladies and gentlemen. I took travel to Austin most times because the hobby biz is slow here.
Thanks for your in put Katherine.Hope we can come up with some ideas to correct this. I think with the military base here like what 85k soldiers we could do something besides the just in and out routine of the girls that come through here. Just not sure what that would be.
I live in the Killeen are and have done a vast majority of my hobbying in Austin.

For the most part, Killeen is indeed a different market from Austin (or DFW, SA or Houston). There are several ladies lliving and working in Killeen at any given time, and it seems that we rotate ladies here as often as the troops rotate.

While most of the ladies in Killeen offer a slightly different menu from other areas (hard to find is BBBJ), there are a couple of fine ECCIE Verified Providers who live here and do provide true GFE service. I would suggest checkng the weekly ads to see who the local ladies are.

In terms of visiting ladies, as Killeen is only 15 minutes west of I-35, I can tell you that I have never had a problem getting a lady to visit as they travel between DFW and Austin/or San Antonio.

There are two ways to go about that. Find a lady that travels (Killeen is half way between SA and DFW and half way between Austin and Waco) and contact her via PM with your refererences and ask her to see you when she comes through town. I have never had one say that they were not willing to make a 15 mile detour from I-35..... I have even met them in Temple or Belton on the interstate.

Another option is to find a lady you like in Austin and offer to book a multi hour session. For many, that makes the overhead expense of the trip to Killeen worthwhile.

Of course, the more advance time you give them and the more flexible you are in the times and dates, the greater chance of success you will have.

Hobby safe.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Business has actually picked up somewhat for myself out here in Central Texas.

I spend A LOT of time in the Waco/Killeen Area.
And Berkleigh would be one of those "fine ECCIE Verified Provider" true GFE types I was mentioning.....
Thank you OldSarge!

I appreciate that!