Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

For what purpose?

"Legally" the correct term is "minor" vs. "adult"!

But for propaganda purposes "boy" does sound better doesn't it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, let him look up his own terms. He's got the internet at his fingertips but like many other posters on this board he wants to remain "willfully stupid." Not just "willfully ignorant," but "willfully stupid."
Yes. It is possible to break into a gated community. Criminals do it all the time to commit burglary, robbery, rape and murder.

I don't know if his father was "living" there or not. The place was Trayvon's father's girlfriend's condo. Supposedly Trayvon and his gf are no longer together. It was not Trayvon's "home" as many in the media try to portray.

But Trayvon's parents settled with the HOA and supposedly received a million dollars from their insurance

Still watching the clusterfuck on the Demomedia news channels. Nobody's brought up self-defense. They are clamoring that "beyond a reasonable doubt" be re-written. Seriously. The group think is incredible. At least on on Fox they trot out Juan Williams, Allen Combs or some Democratic strategist every show.

Yes, everyone wants to take out "beyond a reasonable doubt" from murder and manslaughter laws. Incredible. Oh, and day to day "profiling" is illegal by private citizens.

:shakehe ad::shak ehead: Originally Posted by gnadfly
I didn't know they were wanting to take "beyond a reasonable doubt", I thought they just wanted to add "unless you are white or Peruvian" at the end.
  • CJ7
  • 07-14-2013, 12:30 PM
I didn't know they were wanting to take "beyond a reasonable doubt", I thought they just wanted to add "unless you are white or Peruvian" at the end. Originally Posted by nwarounder

gee, that was special
LL, let him look up his own terms. He's got the internet at his fingertips but like many other posters on this board he wants to remain "willfully stupid." Not just "willfully ignorant," but "willfully stupid." Originally Posted by gnadfly

Seventeen year olds can enlist and serve in the U.S. military. They are called U.S. servicemen or women. And no one had any qualms killing Hitler's "boys" during WWII, because these "boys" were fully capable of inflicting death on others . . . and so it has been since the dawn of history.

I signed up (with my parents permission) when I was 17 and three months.
OK, so what's the point?

Gonad has a problem calling Martin a "boy." Is that because he's a racist (ahem) or because he doesn't know much about the use of the word. BSwine needed his Mommy's permission to serve his country... should have asked our permission!

Willfully foolish is more like it Gonad. That's where I'd put your ridiculous argument, such that it is.

I've got google. And Corpy still hasn't posted the link to my poll!
Gonad has a problem calling Martin a "boy." Is that because he's a racist (ahem) or because he doesn't know much about the use of the word. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I thought referring to a black male as "boy" was considered demeaning and a racial slur.

As for the reality, as far as I am concerned when he is old enough to leave home at night, walk to the store to buy drink and eats, confront a neighborhood watch person, and start punching on him, then he is no longer "boy" or a "child" .... he just grew up.....

.. and rather than cry and riot ... all young men ought to take notice.....

Don't start nothing you can't finish. Better: Don't start nothing!
I never did find out in Zim's testimony did he eat the skittles after he shot TM?
I thinkit is, LL. But I also think any male under the age of majority is considered a boy -- black, white or khaki.
I never did find out in Zim's testimony did he eat the skittles after he shot TM? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The package of Skittles and the AZ Watermelon Juice can were unopened. The whole narrative of getting Skittles for George's "brother" was a ruse. Trayvon was gathering the ingredients for "lean." That's why they were unopened.

Think this out. What "boy" goes to the store for Skittles and a drink and after an hour walking "home" doesn't eat a single Skittle...or take a sip out his drink?
Please don't say he was busy talking to his "honey" Dee Dee and didn't want to share.
The package of Skittles and the AZ Watermelon Juice can were unopened. The whole narrative of getting Skittles for George's "brother" was a ruse. Trayvon was gathering the ingredients for "lean." That's why they were unopened.

Think this out. What "boy" goes to the store for Skittles and a drink and after an hour walking "home" doesn't eat a single Skittle...or take a sip out his drink?
Please don't say he was busy talking to his "honey" Dee Dee and didn't want to share. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What "brother"? How is the dad's girlfriend's son related to Trayvon Martin? Just another, lib-retard MSM distortion of the facts.
why does Jessie Jackson want action on this case when he should be more concerd with his son and daughter in law going to prison next month justice was done with George Zimmerman he faced a jury of his peers and found not quilty when Jessie Jackson jr pleaded quilty where is the justicehttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/28/jesse-jackson-jr-sentenci_0_n_3517634.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3517634.html
Seventeen year olds can enlist and serve in the U.S. military. They are called U.S. servicemen or women. And no one had any qualms killing Hitler's "boys" during WWII, because these "boys" were fully capable of inflicting death on others . . . and so it has been since the dawn of history.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Are you saying Zim is a Nazi?
Are you saying Zim is a Nazi? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, you illiterate, inbred-hayseed. History is rife with examples of "boys" seventeen, and younger, who have been killers: including Hitler's "boys". William H. Bonney was 17 when he killed his first man. Martin's phone records evidence he too had a predilection for activities that were illegal and violent:
Martin's phone records evidence he too had a predilection for activities that were illegal and violent Originally Posted by I B Hankering
All that crap will come out in the civil case, and probably in the Civil Rights case.