Biloxi trip

What is the nearest club to Biloxi
Horse shoe, but rather negative reviews of place
There's few rough ones in Biloxi, but they've all pretty much got a bad reputation. Horseshoe and Biloxi Gentleman's, I think. Never been myself, but you can find some more info on here if you dig a bit.
Stay away from Biloxi Gentleman's its the only one down here. The club and women are pretty run down the bartender Squirrel ,yes her name is Squirrel, will drive you nuts and trying to up sell you a lap dance with someone's granny. You're better off just driving to mobile or new Orleans if you want to do the club thing, if not just get one our lovely ladies here to entertain you...
Yes, Biloxi just has the one (grandfathered in I guess) that used to be called Horseshoe, but it's Biloxi Gentleman's Club now, which is on the Hwy 90 end of Veteran's Ave. From what I've heard, it's best to stay far away, since it's a ripoff joint, that's likely to leave you broke and/or unsatisfied. Visions in New Orleans is my favorite, just before the New Orleans Hi-Rise bridge on Downman Rd. Usually some pretty girls, but I heard they tightnened up on what you can get away with in the lapdance room and you'll pay more for the party room.