State: Mississippi
Address: West Street, Jackson
Shift: Night Shift
Session Length: 3 songs
Total Paid: $100
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5.5 feet or so once the stripper heels came off, c cup naturals, plump booty. Picture is on the website if you can crack my arcane cipher used to obfuscate her name.
Recommendation: Yes
Strip clubs are definitely overpriced when it comes to having the kind of fun most of us want, but there are always plenty of girls there who will go the extra mile (or six inches, lol). I've been to my favorite club in NOLA at least a dozen times intending to just watch some hot ladies & catch a few lap dances, but I almost always ended up in the VIP/Party room. Granted, I left happy with the services received, but the amount spent for a half hour at the club would've gotten me an hour or more, if I'd just scheduled an appt with a Provider.

So while it's true that a strip club isn't the most wallet friendly way to have fun, I still like getting to watch 10-20 girls dance nearly naked and then have fun interacting with 3 or 4 of them as they try to get you to pick them for the final bit of entertainment.