M.S.O.G.

So I have an ongoing question for you wonderful providers out there. How do we hobbyists know if you offer MSOG, multiple cups of coffee ect? I'm O.K. with the per hour rate whatever it may be however, if I pay $350 per hour and you really get my motor running what if I'm done in 10 mins?
I've never had an MSOG appointment end in 10 minutes -- shortest MSOG was 50 mins pushing the hour.
You can read some of the reviews if a girl has them to see if MSOG is something a lady provides, I provide it with no problem and I do not mind answering some questions once I screen the guy.....
You can read some of the reviews if a girl has them to see if MSOG is something a lady provides, I provide it with no problem and I do not mind answering some questions once I screen the guy..... Originally Posted by charmaine
Thanks Dear,
Have you decided if / when you are coming to Des Moines Iowa?
Thanks Dear,
Have you decided if / when you are coming to Des Moines Iowa? Originally Posted by luvaffair74
Yes I have decided I will be in Des Moines in mid June....
My motto----pop till ya drop!!!
My motto----pop till ya drop!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thats awesome!
So I have an ongoing question for you wonderful providers out there. How do we hobbyists know if you offer MSOG, multiple cups of coffee ect? I'm O.K. with the per hour rate whatever it may be however, if I pay $350 per hour and you really get my motor running what if I'm done in 10 mins? Originally Posted by luvaffair74

Some charge extra for MSOG and imo if they do it should be clear on their ads/profiles/showcase etc.
If they don't I'd assume MSOG (at least 1 more go) is perfectly okay especially if you have 50mins left lol
I personally do not want to be asked if i'm MSOG because i'm just going to redirect him back to my reviews or website. That being said I believe if you pay for 1hr that within reason (we are still people not blow-up dolls) you should be able to make sure you leave satisfied within that timeframe (without upsell).
Very well put Mocha
Fair is fair ... neither party should feel used or taken advantage of.
Ive only had 1 provider EVER get me to pop twice in an hour and she had to work her tail off. She has a very nice tail by the way. I never ask because it usually takes me the whole hour + to pop anyway but I'd offer myself up to anyone who would like to try.

Shit, I wont even charge you for it.
Ive only had 1 provider EVER get me to pop twice in an hour and she had to work her tail off. She has a very nice tail by the way. I never ask because it usually takes me the whole hour + to pop anyway but I'd offer myself up to anyone who would like to try.

Shit, I wont even charge you for it. Originally Posted by livn2do
lol sweet sexy man....ANY gal would love to "make you pop till you drop"...I know I do! {but then again,I am just a cum slut lusting for that liquid gold}
13 days babe
I am MSOG and I encourage it, I am known to get friends to pop at least 2-3 times in 30 mins. My thing is it is YOUR time so do with it as you will as long as it stays with in my guidelines then lets just have fun. I prefer men to crawl out of my bed to weak to walk Check out my reviews there are lots of 2-3 with in 30 mins.
Thanks for all the comments on this, I enjoyed reading them. I too have times where I can use up the whole hour on 1 pop, however sometimes it's nice to just fire one off quick. This way I feel more relaxed, can chit chat and then can really enjoy exploring her body and her desires.