Reviews and Rates???

Here is a question to my fellow hobbyists:

Why when you do a review of a provider do many of you not put in the rates?
Is it a foe paw? Do the providers not like it?

I have made a few reviews on other sites but none here yet, and I see $$$ for rates more times than not.

Thanks in advance for you responses
$$$ translates to $300. Think each $ as a hundred. $50 often is $150.
some gents just like to complicate things. I personally just put in the rate and skip the whole $$$$ thing. The ladies could care less
I think you are right, as long as the lady is getting paid, who cares what the dollar sign looks like written out.

I personally would love a review and you could write it out anyway you'd like.

I am new around here, so this topic caught my eye.

Ciera

some gents just like to complicate things. I personally just put in the rate and skip the whole $$$$ thing. The ladies could care less Originally Posted by Gladiator69
I think you are right, as long as the lady is getting paid, who cares what the dollar sign looks like written out.

Ciera Originally Posted by Ciera Dawn
Just sent u a pm.

Ciera Originally Posted by Ciera Dawn
Well if you make it to Cedar Rapids, let me know and I'd be happy to oblige
Thank You all very much for the responses, it makes more sense to me now. Ciera, Make your way to Des Moines and PM me and I would be happy to see you, and you could be my first review on this site.
Mr. Honcho,
Thanks for that list, I found it very helpful!!
Just sent u a pm. Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
Thank you babe
Well if you make it to Cedar Rapids, let me know and I'd be happy to oblige Originally Posted by Gladiator69
I do have my car now and would love to travel to you, pm me and let me know how far away it is from me, ect.

Ciera
Your welcome & I will let you know. Do you know how far is it from Quad baby?

Thank You all very much for the responses, it makes more sense to me now. Ciera, Make your way to Des Moines and PM me and I would be happy to see you, and you could be my first review on this site. Originally Posted by luvaffair74
Your welcome & I will let you know. Do you know how far is it from Quad baby? Originally Posted by Ciera Dawn
You would be looking right around 2 1/2 hours total
Glad, don't the ladies generally pay you?
Glad, don't the ladies generally pay you? Originally Posted by livn2do
I thought that was common knowledge. Do you think she is thinking different my friend?