Is this Morgan of Iowa?

• ptm
  • 05-12-2014, 04:00 PM
Morgan was b4 my time but I've heard nothing but great things about her. The lady in those pics is definitely yummy!!
add is already down, but I hope that's her
I saw it, and I remember Morgan and although that was a hot blonde, it was not Morgan, sorry.
I highly doubt Morgan will be coming around again any time soon. She was a younger one who was in it for a load of money over a short time and retired. That's quite common with the really young ones or ones in college.
Currently, you guys have tons of nice chicks and reputable ladies in DSM and the surrounding area, so I'm sure you'll be just fine without her.
Estella is correct. That is not THE Morgan of Iowa. The pics Morgan used when she was providing where not her but of a much younger girl. She did look much younger then her real age however. She was a blast when she was providing but again, Estella is right. There are quite a few local ladies who are every bit as "gifted" as she was/is.
I saw this Morgan yesterday afternoon, she was amazing!!! Review to come.
any other lead? the add is down! Another link? pic? phone number perhaps?
Heard she is married to some rich sugardaddie, I would not forsee a comeback , but if she does I will be first in line!