I need another doubles partner to add to my list

I have some great doubles partners {I am so excited and can't wait to play with sexy "Miss Andi"}......................Bu t I always like to have a nice pool that the guys can pick from.So if there are any providers in town when i am and want to do doubles,please send me a pm.........you can be kinky or vanilla and you can be black,white,yellow or purple.....BUT please just be reliable & reputable.
{we will play at my place}
ME... ME...
awersome...kansas city??
Yes Kansas City doll.
awersome...kansas city?? Originally Posted by DallasRain
I have some great doubles partners {I am so excited and can't wait to play with sexy "Miss Andi"}......................Bu t I always like to have a nice pool that the guys can pick from.So if there are any providers in town when i am and want to do doubles,please send me a pm.........you can be kinky or vanilla and you can be black,white,yellow or purple.....BUT please just be reliable & reputable.
{we will play at my place}
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dang it baby we are going to miss each other again! It looks like I am probably going to be in DSM right about the time you are planning to be in KC

I haven't locked in my dates for sure yet, but that is the week I am looking at.
damn sins....I miss ya.....well have fun!

Kaylene...hell yeahhh I will post!