P411 okays

Question for both the gents and ladies who regularly use P411. How many okays do you consider to be enough? Do you prefer to have a high or low number of them? I have a handful of okays from Providers who have long since retired. I am hesitant to delete them because that will lower my number. Is that even important? Are a low number of recent okays just as good as a high number of them? I like to have the higher number because I think it shows a provider that this is far from my first rodeo and that I have shown a certain level of professionalism and proper understanding of etiquette. Is that not correct? I would love to hear feedback from anyone .
I would def keep them, regardless if there retired or not they had to give the ok, its not like a review that could be a lie. Keep them and me I prefer 5-10 okays to see a gent, and I love p411 and wish more guys would register.
I got your 411 and you have plenty!
I like a man with experience
Keep em dude. If not for the benefit of current providers for yourself. Let every OK serve as a reminder of some daring sexual rendezvous.
A lot of girls are Basic plus 2 but some like more, so I'd keep at least 2. Doesn't hurt to keep 'em all but you will want a couple of newer ones as well.
I was trying to schedule a lady in Vegas prior to this last trip. She asked me how many ladies I was seeing this trip & when was the last time I was tested. She said "I usually don't see guys that see lots of ladies". WTF?!? I had 25 P411 ok's prior to my trip. There'd be a lot of ladies nobody would see if us guys didn't see anyone that has given 25 ok's! I was pretty amazed.
I was trying to schedule a lady in Vegas prior to this last trip. She asked me how many ladies I was seeing this trip & when was the last time I was tested. She said "I usually don't see guys that see lots of ladies". WTF?!? I had 25 P411 ok's prior to my trip. There'd be a lot of ladies nobody would see if us guys didn't see anyone that has given 25 ok's! I was pretty amazed. Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
Ask her how many she has seen???? wtf What does it matter anyway?
How recent they are (preferably 2 or more) matters more than how many you've got.
70+ just for example doesn't mean much to me if you haven't had a date with any of them in forever (over a year).
Its happened to me before too Vegas.
Its happened to me before too Vegas. Originally Posted by livn2do
U were the first one I thought of livin. She would've probably just said no way lol.
maybe some providers like seeing guys with fewer references which suggest that either they (a) are more likely to become regulars, or (b) more cautious on who they see? I dunno. I like providers who don't see too many guys in a trip. Less of a commodity exchange and also more likely to keep me safe. I would think most people wouldn't care or would want more, but there could be a line. She's trying to stay safe, too...
maybe some providers like seeing guys with fewer references which suggest that either they (a) are more likely to become regulars, or (b) more cautious on who they see? I dunno. I like providers who don't see too many guys in a trip. Less of a commodity exchange and also more likely to keep me safe. I would think most people wouldn't care or would want more, but there could be a line. She's trying to stay safe, too... Originally Posted by IABart
I understand but OMG I have 28 ok's in roughly 3yrs. Many of those are when I visit Vegas (7 trips & probably at least half my ok's?). I'm betting she's seen more guys than that JUST THIS YEAR! Any lady that only sees 28 guys in 3yrs better have a good full-time job. Plus her being in Vegas & me in Iowa, not much chance of me being a regular lol. BTW, how do YOU know how many guys they see in a trip, a week, a month, etc? I don't see anything on P411 that says how many ok's they've given? I'm not a big fan of Humaniplex but you can see how many guys a lady has rated on there & when she rated them. Me, I could care less about that. A non-factor. Just my opinions. Sorry if I've hijacked this thread, certainly didn't mean to.
I would say keep them too sweetie...... because it can't hurt to have them retired or not and I like to see at least 2 ok's if both ladies are established providers....
I personally dont care how many girls you have seen hell this is all for fun get your fuck on boys, theresooooo much yummy candy to choose from, and who are we as providers to judge how many girls youhave been with honestly I have aover a 100 + reviews but I have seen many more that were lerkers or dont do reviewsor what have you, that would be very hypocritical if we were to judge about that. Get freaky, get nasty just play smart about it
TY Shay, you said it even better than I did.