Reviews

I think its awesome that a lot more of you horny fuckers seem to be posting reviews lately. Thank you as it helps the rest of us out.
I love to look at reviews, I read them all to get a sense of what you guys like and enjoy, it help the session better,so the guys can just enjoy. Not to mention screenings alot easier
I propose that you find some really naughty ones and then read them to me.
I propose that you find some really naughty ones and then read them to me.
Yes it seems our brothers in "legs" have been quite busy!!
I propose that you find some really naughty ones and then read them to me. Originally Posted by livn2do
I propose that she BE really naughty to me. Then I can write the review & she can read it back to Livin. Wish I'd known Hailey was gonna NCNS me, I woulda drove to CREATE. Welcome back Shayla! One of these days I'll b up...to CR that is.
I think its awesome that a lot more of you horny fuckers seem to be posting reviews lately. Thank you as it helps the rest of us out. Originally Posted by livn2do
Question for you guys and gals out there:
I have seen a few of the same providers repeatedly for awhile now. Some I have reviewed once others I haven't at all. Any way my question is what are your thoughts or feelings about reviewing the same provider multiple times? I have chosen not to thinking it would not really add much to the readers knowledge. I did wonder though if lets say the menu opened up, change of scenery, better skills, ect. Thoughts?
Imo if it's been a yr or more do a review anyway. If everything was similar maybe don't need to back as detailed? Definitely if the menu has changed do a new review pointing that out.
First off I happen to know someone did a double with Dallas Rain and Andrea Davis and I want details, dammit! (Pounds desk with fist)
Secondly, I sent rcommendations to a visiting hobbyist, who told me he saw one of them and it was great and he would post a review. He told her I referred him. Still no review. I want to know who owes me, dammit!
I think you should review every first time out with a provider. Don't be afraid if it's not great or you TOFTT.
As for multiple reviews of the same provider, if she is a regular and hasn't had one in awhile, I'll post one to help remind people there are some great local gals in Des Moines.
Lastly, I'm Gumby, dammit!
Muncher you are on fire and right on here. Good discussion.
I review cause I like to do it. I'll review the same chick over and over again because I like to write. I know multiple reviews on the same provider don't really serve anyone, however if I don't post the occasional one Ill go fucking nuts. Some Narcissistic tendency within me. (ICD-10-CM F60.81)

The thing that pisses me off is when someone will post a "no" review on a chick no one else has reviewed and then after the review is posted a dozen guys will chime in with shit like I saw her a month ago and had the same horrible experience. My question is why the fuck didn't you say anything when you saw her? Your review could of saved so and so some cash and that cash could of gone to a provider more deserving.

There is no shame in TOFTT and coming up short. We've all been there, just let us all know about it.
Good points Livin' even if they are single malt induced. :-) I don't review everyone I see, sometimes because I am lazy and sometimes because I have been asked not to. However, if it is a bad experience, which <knock wood> hasn't happened in a long time (too selective lately, I guess), I will give the info to the group.

I love seeing a nice batch of fresh reviews, kind of like the locks have been taken off the site or the hobby recently. I owe one for a rocking time with Dallas last week (going up today).

Stay happy my friends (no need to be horny with the play times we do...)
I've been waiting for the Dallas one. I've got one I've got to do on her as well.
I agree with Shayla...I usually tell guys not to do reviews on me unless thats what makes them happy! I do like reading reviews of other gals.....if only I could read the ROS! Oh no that would not be a good idea,then I would be so horny!!! LOL
You know it Darlin' Dallas. That is a big part of the review - getting the ROS written out often has a delay while writing if it gets too spicy <wicked grin> if you know what I mean. If you don't, call me and I will orally get you to understand. ;-)