Need some input please

Hey everyone! I am planning a trip to DSM in two weeks and would love some input on the best places to stay. Downtown area? Airport? Any info would be appreciated!

Also any other cities that I should be putting on my "must see" list?? Sioux City? Cedar Rapids? Input please! Where does a dirty girl go to have a good time?
You should contact Renee Couture http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=27459

I believe she maintains a list of safe places.

Kay2Day and DallasRain are also good resources.

Best of luck
pm sent

guys this is one of my doubles partners....show her a rip roaring good time...she rocks!
I will be happy to email you the list of hotels for Des Moines and Cedar Rapids. If I can be of any help while you are visiting Iowa don't hesitate in contacting me at anytime. Best wishes to you on your upcoming visit!
I will be happy to email you the list of hotels for Des Moines and Cedar Rapids. If I can be of any help while you are visiting Iowa don't hesitate in contacting me at anytime. Best wishes to you on your upcoming visit! Originally Posted by Couture
I would like the list too......I am visiting next week and have a couple of places reserved but maybe I should change them if not on the list...please forward to me too Renee thank you..... xo
I will be happy to email you the list of hotels for Des Moines and Cedar Rapids. If I can be of any help while you are visiting Iowa don't hesitate in contacting me at anytime. Best wishes to you on your upcoming visit! Originally Posted by Couture
Thank you baby! You are a real angel. You can either PM the list to me here, or you can email it to sins_of_the_flesh73@yahoo.com
Ladies...I just emailed you both!
Awesome list...thank you!
The four of you & me... Gotta die sometime & what a way to go! Just dreaming out loud.
Ladies...I just emailed you both! Originally Posted by Couture
You are a true gem and a class act! Thank you for the information, it is truly appreciated
The four of you & me... Gotta die sometime & what a way to go! Just dreaming out loud. Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
I can't think of a better way to go!
I am happy that I could help with the list of hotel suggestions I send to you both!

Let me know if either of you need anything else while you're visiting! Best wishes to each of you ladies...
Couture rocks!

Maybe she & Sins should do some doubles here!!
The four of you & me... Gotta die sometime & what a way to go! Just dreaming out loud. Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
Who said 5's a crowd??
Could I get a copy of that list also. I will be coming up next week.
Thank you