NCNS Alert - Hailey

I absolutely hate doing this but I gotta draw the line somewhere, plus all you guys deserve to know.
Booked an incall w/Hailey for last Saturday. Long story short this is the 4th time I've booked her thru a P411 request since 2012, I looked it up. She's batting 1.000 as I have yet to meet this beautiful but undependable lady. NCNS all 4x. Worse yet not a single apology. A couple excuses which I'm no longer inclined to believe now. I really don't get it? Would be nice to have someone locally that I might click with & see regularly (@ least regularly for me). I noticed she dropped her donation to my comfort zone & thought great! I know things happen & come up but 4 for 4? Really? AND never an apology? WTF!
Just thought all you guys deserved fair warning if you book with her. I know I've seen NCNS posts for her on here before but not recently. FWIW.
Had her booked for last Friday and ....... nothing. No communication, no nothing. Simply radio silence. Now things can come up for everyone but it only requires a quick text or a call. SO why does she keep advertising if she doesn't want to honor her bookings. Someone theorized that she seemed to do this on the road, but she does this at her home base also. No bueno
I even sent her a text Sunday morning asking if today worked better for her. Zippo reply. Doubt she'll try to defend herself here either. What's she gonna say, yes I stood all you guys up but...? Besides, how can she make up/keep track of so many excuses? Really disappointing. Love her pics!
I hate when that happens and sorry it happened to you guys...I promise to treat you boys right when I visit next week.....
She kept pretty good contact with me, right up to the point that I reached her hotel and she stopped responding.
Sorry for all your BS guys, but I appreciate the info. I do not have enough spare time to set up a date only to be blown off therefore, i will not EVER be contacting her.
That sucks donkey cock and sorry that happened sweets.
You should not hate doing this post as its your right and a waste of your time.
If you do something wrong then you deserve to be called out on it.

I hope to have a chance to fix her wrong doings some time in the future and show you a good time with a good provider.
I hope to have a chance to fix her wrong doings some time in the future and show you a good time with a good provider. Originally Posted by shayla84
I've been getting... I mean thinking really hard about that. C.R. isn't very far! Welcome back btw.
Aww, thank you. I am almost glad to be back lol had family issues and its taken a toll on me so hoping to get busy soon to forget them