Feeling Sentimental

I'm not sure what has gotten into me today, maybe to long since my last release or a few too many drinks last night. But I want you all to know that I really appreciate the services you ladies provide and the knowledge we all share with one another. I actually look forward to going into work and finding some spare time to read up all the new items on our Iowa home page.

I have never met with any of the hobbyest on here or at least didn't know it if I have however, I feel like I know a lot of you from our posts and PM's back and forth. I love meeting with a provider, having an awesome time, reviewing the experience, and can't wait to get responses from my bros out there in computer land. I think we have a damn good group of people on here that share the like's of one of the most primal instincts we all have (SEX)! Over the last few years I have had some of the most memorable sexual experiences of my entire life, and am really glad I have had people to share them with. Let's continue to keep each other safe.

So anyway I want to say:

Ladies THANK YOU!

Gentlemen THANK YOU!

And now back to work to see who I can see tonight to cross off my TO DO LIST!
Awww, that was very sweet and I am sure the ladies appreciate it and appreciate you.

I know I have a special lil bond with each one of my gents, and I always let them know that I am thankful for them and appreciative and try to show it in the bed also.

Have an awesome day
Thanks Sweets, I look forward to meeting you next time your in Des Moines, my cock can hardly wait!!!
supposed to be coming this weekend beginning of week, just trying to find a CR girl that would like to travel there with me since I hate traveling alone and I have no idea about anything with des moines
That was so sweet of you! It is nice to be thought of and appreciated!
{and Shayla can rock your world}
Aww thank you ms Dallas we will def have to get together next time your in town
dito Ms Sexy!

Luvaffair--have fun babe!
I'm not sure what has gotten into me today, maybe to long since my last release or a few too many drinks last night. But I want you all to know that I really appreciate the services you ladies provide and the knowledge we all share with one another. I actually look forward to going into work and finding some spare time to read up all the new items on our Iowa home page.

I have never met with any of the hobbyest on here or at least didn't know it if I have however, I feel like I know a lot of you from our posts and PM's back and forth. I love meeting with a provider, having an awesome time, reviewing the experience, and can't wait to get responses from my bros out there in computer land. I think we have a damn good group of people on here that share the like's of one of the most primal instincts we all have (SEX)! Over the last few years I have had some of the most memorable sexual experiences of my entire life, and am really glad I have had people to share them with. Let's continue to keep each other safe.

So anyway I want to say:

Ladies THANK YOU!

Gentlemen THANK YOU!

And now back to work to see who I can see tonight to cross off my TO DO LIST! Originally Posted by luvaffair74
That was so very nice of you. I look forward to hopefully being on that "TO DO" List.
Pretty smooth luvaffair. Panty peeling stuff
Livn...you are damn good at Panty peeling stuff
How sweet. That was really nice of you!
Sweeter than a bag of sugar arent'cha?
Maybe add me to that TDL lol. Trying to get back to DSM in August.