URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: East side of 183/Oak Knoll
Activities: FBSM, Cuddling, Russian
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tiny! She had platform shoes and was still short. Tight body, C cups.
Recommendation: Yes
I saw her today. I agree with you. Great body. Great attitude. Massage was not that great but then do we REALLY care.
I saw her today. I agree with you. Great body. Great attitude. Massage was not that great but then do we REALLY care. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Lol. Same for me. She was good experience overall, just wondering if I over paid for what I got. Much more bang for your buck when I visit Dallas than when I visit Austin.
I thought she was a bit lazy, and she clearly felt entitled to more money than I was going to give her.

I'd still recommend.
I do care for a massage. If it is not there then imagine you are paying only for L1 ans that too high of 140 (more than thatsome or many times).
Used to be my favorite place but after my last visits I just stick to my other AMPs were I know I’ll come out smiling for a week
Lol. Same for me. She was good experience overall, just wondering if I over paid for what I got. Much more bang for your buck when I visit Dallas than when I visit Austin. Originally Posted by Slimphat
You definitely overpaid. Use your big head next time. Your wallet and your little head will be happier.
You definitely overpaid. Use your big head next time. Your wallet and your little head will be happier. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Tend to agree with you but she’s one of the few I don’t mind based on looks and performance. She’s definitely a cut above the other DT girls.