Any Intel On This One...

I'm thinking about this one, but I've never used the site. Anyone have any experience?

https://austin.rubratings.com/221565
Just keep in mind that the vast majority of these phots are not the girls you will find. A while back, I would fall for the advertising. I'd get all excited and then show up to find some 50-65 yr old who keeps her massage oil bottle tucked between the rolls of her stomach fat.
Not positive, but looks a bit like a gal called "Jess". Jess is a good looking young Latina milf that offers a good, but pricey, FBSM. May have reviews on here or OH2. Search Jessica in the Indy reviews.

CC is right about the Asian ads, though.
Look real hard. Starting with how long they have been advertising locally. Look at reviews. If reviews are disabled or there are none - be suspicious. If there are reviews then look at the posters. If it's their only review then it's probably the provider creating personas to say great things. RubRatings like Craigslist and Backpage (in their day) are full of BS photos and promises. There are legit provider's there but like your mom said, do your homework before you go out to play.
You have to assume that the photos are fake and be prepared to walk out if it isn't what you are interested in. Too many people just go through with it when the choice is actually still yours. Stay if you like, leave if you don't. The business understands the potential for walkouts when they post the fake photos.
Just keep in mind that the vast majority of these phots are not the girls you will find. A while back, I would fall for the advertising. I'd get all excited and then show up to find some 50-65 yr old who keeps her massage oil bottle tucked between the rolls of her stomach fat. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Ain’t that the truth!

HAHAHAHAHAHA,
Kinda late on joining this convo, but I’ve been curious about this one for a little while now too.
Problem I see is the ads, numbers and pics keep changing. The original link leads to a different ad from when it was first posted and now there is different ad up with pictures used in the original.
https://austin.rubratings.com/224820

Curiosity may eventually get the better of may and I may risk it, but for now I’m going to exercise caution.
There are also allot of 'real' photos but they are 10 years, 2 kids and 30lbs ago.
LOL Very true