Tatted barbie

• manjo
  • 05-12-2021, 12:10 PM
Anyone tried her? Asked for verification pic to see if she was real and she sent them. Might set up an appointment.

https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...e/842558548570
I've talked to her a few times and she seems to be legit. During our text the deposit bs never came up so that's a plus. Only reason I didn't see her was she was in Dothan and I wanted PC at the time. Works in Dothan and Panama City. Let us know how it goes I'm curious.
  • manjo
  • 05-12-2021, 01:33 PM
Just saw her she’s real. But she does have a pretty big scar on her forehead from a car accident. Sweet and thick. No bare
Manjo, she states CIM in the ad... did that mean BBBJ, but no bare anything else?

I noticed her last month when she was on STG Destin
Nice melons.
She has been around for awhile. That chest tattoo is the tell. LA, u probably missed that due to the melons.
Just saw her she’s real. But she does have a pretty big scar on her forehead from a car accident. Sweet and thick. No bare Originally Posted by manjo

Are you going to provide a review?
She has been around for awhile. That chest tattoo is the tell. LA, u probably missed that due to the melons. Originally Posted by IPAdrinker
The next time LA does a review I am going to ask him what color were her eyes. He will respond that he can't remember if she had eyes or not.
They have eyes?? Lol!!!