Molly?

https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...i/355492853685

Ok... I know it screams fake with the location and only accepting cashapp. AND the pics look too good to be true...

But... if they are trying to lure in money why list restrictions and have such a limited menu?

Can't find the pics or the number anywhere. Anybody text it?
The pictures definitely don’t look too good to be true she looks like a normal girl, Plus she’s in a hotel room in some of the pictures. To me, it seems like a legit ad from a new girl or maybe someone UTR. Probably wanting a few outcalls to make some quick money. Doesn’t seem fishy, most girls would want a small deposit if doing out call. Guys I get it u have been told don’t do deposit so much that it sticks with u, but do u know how many times I’ve wished I’d gotten a deposit before wasting my time going some where for it to be a fake address etc. one main reason why I’m incall only until I’ve met u enough times.
Well, I did see a couple of things that made me question whether it COULD be a real ad which is why I asked if anyone had tried but when there are 20 adds on here with fake pics and multiple locations and they usually try to get cashapp from you to scam it makes us a bit reluctant to trust anyone trying to do it. Which is why we have this... to help each other, AND the girls know who is legit.
No one has patterns of carpet like that in their personal home.
That’s why I said it looks like she was at a hotel in a couple of pictures
The only kicker is: She posts in Ft Meyers on the same days as she does in PCola.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...cardi/38952618
The only kicker is: She posts in Ft Meyers on the same days as she does in PCola.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...cardi/38952618 Originally Posted by 44formore
Thanks for that find. I couldn't find any matches with an image search. Hadn't seen any more posts by her so had pretty much given up anyway. Knew it was too good to be true. Oh well.
A posting on the same day in ft meyers screams scam to me. Plus a deposit to an unknown provider is sketchy. Someone like NLN who has a good reputation on here asking for a deposit would be okay in my book. Not to mention no location makes me question the ad as well. Usually when I see that I don't look any further especially for someone unknown. Just my two cents..
Giving deposits to girls you have not seen yet is a red flag. I have never given an upfront deposit but have given help to girls I have a number of times without a scheduled appt with the promise of future consideration. That never works out well because both you and the provider lose track over time. I do receive appts when I want them and there's usually no time limit.
What ever happened to jasmine upscale princess?
What ever happened to jasmine upscale princess? Originally Posted by brians
She is out of the hobby. I gave her too many deposits. Lol. Seriously, she is doing really well.
  • kcjay
  • 05-18-2021, 10:38 PM
I see Jasmine on side every once in while. Think she just sees a couple of trusted friends