Two Ladies I miss

I miss Nicole Sanders and Raina.
I miss kassibabyxo and Catalina Cruz. One had the best head game in history and the other had the finest pair of all naturals I’ve seen in a long damn time.
I miss Nicole Sanders and Raina. Originally Posted by Seeking Taint
One time, I stuck my whole hand inside Raina's balloon knot.
Incredible. She was my favorite Butt Slut

As for Nicole, she set the standard for Ultimate GFE. In missionary, she would wrap her LONG legs around me and wouldn't let go until I popped at least two times. Then I would do a cream pie cleanup/69 and pop once more in her mouth. Ohh what fun we had.
Catalina Cruz towards the end her tits just grew like wow. I had several sessions with her they started off as b cups and ended up as beautiful DDs like 2 years later.
Anabel - licked a taint like no other. Maybe she'll return from Spain some day.
AnissaFoxx - could text and be deep in her starfish inside of 12min. Sadly, I think she's no longer of this earth. :-(
Rainbow Cherry can take my number one and two spots. She was the hottest, youngest Asian spa girl on the scene and had zero limits. I treated her like a sperm bank so many times.
Honorable mention to Nadia at relax
Anabel - licked a taint like no other. Maybe she'll return from Spain some day.
AnissaFoxx - could text and be deep in her starfish inside of 12min. Sadly, I think she's no longer of this earth. :-( Originally Posted by jmjunkster
If she has gone to Heaven, one day you will "meat" her again.
Sounds like a true Butt Slut.

Rainbow Cherry can take my number one and two spots. She was the hottest, youngest Asian spa girl on the scene and had zero limits. I treated her like a sperm bank so many times.
Honorable mention to Nadia at relax Originally Posted by Normalcyjohn
I only deposit in the sperm bank. I never withdraw.
Been depositing for 32 plus years.
Never a run, drip, or "error".
If they say "No Glove No Love" I say forget it!
Natural is the only way I will participate.
  • JROD
  • 09-26-2022, 09:09 AM
I saw Nichole Sanders one time. It was a loooong time ago. I thought she was going to kill me…..But I liked it!
I miss her!
I saw Nichole Sanders one time. It was a loooong time ago. I thought she was going to kill me…..But I liked it!
I miss her! Originally Posted by JROD
I remember it being spelled Nicole Sanders.
This was around 1997? ASPD days.
She was 75/Renner and then moved to Preston and Parker? Park?
Had a roommate named Crystal?

Ahh, tall, lean, A+ B- cups, the Ultimate GFE. Did she give you ultimate GFE? If not, maybe she liked me?

I wrote many reviews on ASPD
Natalia Mori and Allegra Hope
Kim lady love
Shay Monroe and Maddalyn Haze
ChaseDFW and Riley Presley … those were the days 🙂
Shay Monroe and Maddalyn Haze Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Ahh yes. Shay Monroe. man many sessions at Executive Spa.
And YES, Maddalyn. She shared a place with Infamous BJ?