Let's hear it for Louie Gohmert!

After several days of research on Gohmert's "career" representing the citizens of Texas, I finally found his single accomplishment in legislative procedures:

Per the Congressional Record -- Mr. Gohmert did have one clear legislative triumph in 2010: passage of a resolution “congratulating the United States Men’s National Soccer Team for its inspiring performance in the 2010 FIFA World Cup.” Records show that it passed unanimously by voice vote.

Louie, You Rock!
He's a good guy and very accomplished. He ain't no Ozombie, like you...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louie_Gohmert

Louie Gohmert
From Wikipedia

Gohmert was born in Pittsburg, Texas, the son of Erma Sue (née Brooks) and Louis Buller Gohmert.[2][3] Gohmert was raised in Mount Pleasant, Texas, where he graduated from Mount Pleasant High School in 1971.[4] He was then accepted into Texas A&M University, receiving his B.A. in history in 1975.[5] Gohmert received an Army scholarship while at Texas A&M, where he was a brigade commander of the Corps of Cadets and class president.[6]
He later received his Juris Doctor from Baylor Law School in Waco, Texas in 1977 where he also served as class president.[7] Gohmert served in the United States Army Judge Advocate General's Corps, at Fort Benning, Georgia, from 1978 to 1982.[8] The majority of his U.S. Army legal service was as a defense attorney.
Gohmert was elected as a state district judge for Texas's 7th Judicial District, serving Smith County (Tyler, Texas) from 1992 to 2002; being reelected to a total of three terms.[9] Gohmert first saw national recognition for a 1996 probation requirement where he ordered an H.I.V. positive man, who was convicted on motor vehicle theft charges, to seek the written consent from all future sexual partners on a court provided form notifying them of H.I.V. status;[10] angering AIDS and Gay rights activists, as well as civil libertarians.[11] Gohmert was appointed by Texas Governor Rick Perry to fill a vacancy as Chief Justice on Texas's 12th Court of Appeals, where he served a six month term from 2002 to 2003.[12]
I would put him up against one of your favorites , Shameless Jackass Lee, any day.
I would put him up against one of your favorites , Shameless Jackass Lee, any day. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
One of my favorites of her

Without a doubt he is the biggest loony in the Texas delegation. Maybe nationally. A hotheaded little Elmer Fudd wannabe.

I hear certain factions of the Tea Wipers are trying to get him to run against Cornyn.

Yee-fucking-haw!
One of my favorites of her

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Apparently CC's favorite picture of Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas is actually a picture of Congresswoman Frederica Wilson of Florida.

Nice try though!

http://www.google.com/search?client=...ictures&rls=en
Ooops LOL!

Maybe this one is better

Maybe this one is better Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Nope, the state was correct but it was the (W)rong Texas Idiot!

Nice try CC but you are now 0 for 2 in this thread!
Dumber
Dumber Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It comes quite naturally to CC!
It comes quite naturally to CC! Originally Posted by bigtex
Hey y'all are the ones producing all of them over there.

OK...fine. Here some chum for you fuckin sharks

We are the land of the dipshit. like Whirlyturd, who is, without question, the most complex psychopath online here. Not the meanest, not the stupidest, not the most racist -- though he ranks near the top of all measuring criteria -- but the most complex.

At the end of the day, if you were to tab an ECCIE member as "most likely to commit mass atrocities..."

Just saying.

Deny it, fuckmooks!
Tex, I'm starting to lose respect for you when you keep printing lies and you know they're lies.
  • Seedy
  • 08-31-2013, 12:53 AM
Don't mind bt, and sup, CC, you have to feel pitty for someone who would defend the likes of dumbass jackoff lee. She IS the dumbest cocksucker in congress, and that speaks volumns in and of itself.